Aphmau sat there and took in all of Aaron's features as he laughed away. Her eyes landed on his bandana, covering the eyes she loved to stare into. She knew he was insecure about his looks, despite the fact that he didn't wear a shirt under his open jacket. She just wished he'd understand that he had nothing to be insecure about.

Aaron's laughter started to finally die down, his eyes cracking open to see Aphmau's gaze upon him.

Well, you sure got a kick out of it, huh?" Aphmau asked, cocking her brow at him.

"Listen, if you had seen what I'd seen, you'd be laughing too."

Aphmau laughed a little, knowing she was being a bit too harsh on him. She looked down at him with a warm smile on her face. Despite the guilt of knowing how she had been treating Aaron's feelings, her eyes couldn't help but gaze down at his lips. They looked so pink. So soft. Well, she didn't actually know if he had soft lips, but maybe she could confirm it just this once. It wasn't going to hurt what they had going on between them. Besides, out of all the boys she'd liked before, none of them had ever come close to how Aaron made her feel.

Finally, she bent down and gave him a lingering kiss on the cheek. Aaron stopped laughing entirely. As she was pulling away, Aaron's hand wound up in her hair and pulled her back down for a full kiss.

So much for taking it slow.

They broke apart, but only for a moment, as Aaron sat up and kissed Aphmau again. This time, Aaron pulled Aphmau to sit on his lap. Aphmau greedily obliged, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

Aaron broke the kiss, trailing his lips down to start kissing her neck. Aphmau buried her face in the crook of Aaron's neck as he started biting and sucking on her skin, never leaving a hickey.

Aaron left a trail of kisses back up Aphmau's neck and jaw, finally reaching her lips. Before they were able to connect them, a loud crash resonated throughout the house.

Aaron and Aphmau shared a look before scrambling off of each other and heading downstairs. They both came to a halt at the end of the stairs.

There before them, under the mistletoe, were Garroth and Laurance kissing each other on the ground. A red Solo cup lay next to them, and water was everywhere. Everyone's eyes were on the two boys. McCloud, who was right behind them, was frozen in a very...intimate position.

No one was speaking, and no one knew what to do.

Aaron and Aphmau looked at each other, then back at the scene before them.

"What just happened?" they both thought simultaneously.

Garroth and Laurance suddenly pushed themselves off one another, looked at each other, and then screamed.

What? Hold on, let's backtrack.

===

"Is Garroth okay?" Aaron asked, pointing at the blonde in Laurance's arms.

"Sprinkles," Garroth murmured, unknowing of Aaron's presence.

"He'll be fine," Laurance brushed off. Aaron shrugged and continued to follow Aphmau.

Garroth continued to hiccup and sniffle into Laurance's shirt, adding more tears to the wet patch he created on Laurance's shirt.

Laurance didn't mind; honestly, this wasn't the first wet patch he'd gotten on his shirt over Sprinkles, and it probably wouldn't be the last. He patted and rubbed small circles on his back, occasionally running a hand through his hair and wiping his tears away with some tissues Dante gave him.