She moved closer to him, putting her hand on his torso as she felt his abs beneath her palm. She leaned close to his ear and whispered something inaudible to everyone around them.

"Why don't we get out of here...Ryan," she whispered so that only he could hear. She breathed his name, making his manhood swell and grow hard. You could see the steam coming out from Luca's ears.

He didn't waste time nodding as he smirked and put a hand around her small waist, leading her to the exit where his Bentley awaited.

Luca's jaw clenched and his body tensed as he watched them walking out with his disgusting hand on her body.

On what was his.

As they drove to his house, he put his hand on her inner thigh, dangerously close to her area. She regretted not downing a few shots before she did this.

As they entered his mansion he started to aggressively kiss her as his hands wandered all around her body, touching places that only Luca and she were allowed to touch.

But she had to keep up the act until her phone vibrated to signal that all the cameras had been shut off.

His hands unzipped her dress and her stomach started to swirl with anxiety. She calmed her nerves and went to take off his blazer and unbutton his shirt.

She dragged her nails on his abs, making him groan into the kiss.

At last, her phone vibrated. She smiled wickedly against his lips as she pushed him down onto the bed with her straddling him. He began to painfully fondle her ass, surely leaving bruises.

Play song now

She finally had enough as she got her knife out from her bra. As she pressed it against his neck he pulled away from the kiss, panicked when he felt the cold ore. She used her free hand to take his hands and hold them with torturous pressure.

"What the fu-" he cursed but she cut him off as she pressed harder against his neck.

"You betrayed the King," she grimaced. His eyes bulged out from his sockets and he shook his head frantically.

"Memento Mori," she smirked. She began to slowly cut along his neck, making blood gush out as he gasped for air and struggled with all his strength.

She surprised him with her strength as she pressed hard enough on his wrists to break them. As she was done cutting, blood pooled in his mouth making him choke on it as it gurgled in his mouth.

She smirked cynically as his last failed gasp for air rang in her ears.

Call her psychotic.

Call her insane.

Call her anything you want.

She got off from him and she wiped off the blood from her knife with his blazer. She walked out of the mansion and was surprised to see Luca's car parked in front.

She hesitantly walked up to it and got in to see Luca gripping the steering wheel tight as his eyes were clear and his pupil shrunk. She didn't say a word as she fidgeted with her hands as he drove fast and dangerously.

When they got to the resort, he grabbed her wrist tight and took her to his room with his face grim and deadly. She didn't dare to fight him, knowing that would make him angrier.

As soon as he got into his penthouse suite, he started to rip off her dress. When it was off he saw the bruises forming on her thigh and hips. His chest rose up and down violently with fury.

With wrath.

She knew he wasn't just angry about Ryan. He was angry about her confessions too.

He undid the tie on his neck and took off his blazer as he clutched onto her wrist and led her into the bathroom. She followed without hesitation, knowing and anticipating what was going to come.