"Luca," she moaned as her back arched slowly, welcoming his mouth before her thighs clenched around his head.

He murmured as he relished the tangy taste of her. He guided her hips to roll on his face as his hands began to massage her hips.

His tongue flicked in up and down motions, eventually going side-to-side. Her soft and satisfied cries were enough to make his ring and middle fingers plunge themselves deep into her tight and hot core.

She arched yet again and rode his mouth with more desire as her hands flew up to the headboard for support. Her legs made sure to keep him where she wanted him but that wasn't necessary since he was doing it solely for his own pleasure and seemed to know all the right places.

His fingers continued to move at arousing angles and curling themselves inside of her clit, feeling her warmth and tightness.

The vibrations of his groans shot straight through her core, making the knot tighten. And it wasn't long before she gave him everything she had.

Supplying him with her sweet juice like the rarest wine and giving him all of it like it rightfully belonged to him with moans of his name like a prayer.

And he took it all.

He took it all with as much passion and intensity he had.

Last time it was like she was his first meal in a lifetime and ate her out as his life depended on it. Like she was the rarest dessert he would ever taste. Almost like she would disappear if he wasn't fast enough. Like he would be hungry for the rest of his life if he didn't have her. Commanding and possessive with utmost desire.

But this time it was more like he was savoring every second of it, not rushing as if he was afraid if he would forget her taste and miss out.

He was enjoying every bit of her like a 5-star meal that he would sell his soul for.

A meal he wanted to savor and appreciate for however long it would be on his plate.

A meal he didn't want to forget about.

A meal that was above everything he had ever tasted.

A meal he would have for the rest of his life if he could.

As her thighs shook around his head, he took them down from his shoulders and settled them down on the silk sheets. He wiped the excess cum off of his mouth with his thumb and stuck it in his mouth, making sure to leave no part of her unconsumed.

Her eyes clouded with love from the peak of her eyelids that were still heavy.

Her chest rose up and down heavily, making her fair and full breasts beckon to him.

He traced his mouth from her pelvis, the valley of her breasts, and to the crook of her neck, just beneath her ear. He reached his arms up to grab hers that were still grabbed lazily on the headboard and pulled them down and guided them around his neck and inked bicep.

His arms wrapped around her trembling frame as he pulled her impossibly closer. His hands ran down her breasts and tenderly massaged and fondled them in his large inked hands.

"Good morning," he husked as he nipped her neck. She smiled lazily as she moved her hands to gently massage his scalp and stroke his hair.

"Good morning indeed," she mumbled with a small laugh.

~

King's Base. New York.

Three hours later.