Adam and Eve

Note: unedited

..."Well, it all started after the big man created Adam and I from the same clay/sand" she takes a deep breath. She looks nervous, I've never seen this dare devil like this.

"At first things were rosy, peaceful and not complicated. We were created together for each other. I loved him before I ever knew him, so when we were put together by God I was genuinely happy. I gave him my all Grace" she sighs and all the pain is evident in her eyes.

I've never seen her so hurt and uncomfortable. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" I say trying to get her out of this uncomfortable moment. It's starting to make me feel weird, I've never had to comfort Lee before so I'm not sure what to do right now.

"No, nobody really knows my side of the story and honestly..." She turns to me with a half smile, "I'd rather have my best friend know my story"

Best friend? I thought we had thrown that out the moment I found out she knew that the devil is my mate. I consider her a fake friend, or at least I think I considered that before now. I've been such a downer lately, I couldn't even notice that I was throwing away a good friend who was a bad influence but still my friend.

Have I been that selfish?

What if she has been going through some things too?

Am I that stupid? I really need to grow up. Lee was there for me when my parents ditched me and life was messed up, and here I am ditching her. Even though she hurt me but she deserves better from me.

So with a small smile in return I say"And your best friend is here to listen" she smiles a little wider then takes another breath.

"The story is wrong"

"I believe you"

"Why do you believe me, you don't even know what happened"

"I trust you and I just know that you wouldn't do something crazy without a reason" I need to hear her side of the story.

"I was framed" she says before scanning my face for disapproval. "I wasn't the snake that convinced Adam and eve to have anal sex..."

"Okay wait a minute!!!!!!!! What!!!??" I thought it was a fruit or the forbidden fruit being the coochie but Anal!!!!! No ways!!! "I thought they had sex and God didn't like it then she fell pregnant and he kicked them out or something like that"

"Grace, Adam and I were married so obviously we had sex" she face palms herself while I look completely stupid.

"So God didn't kick them out for breaking each others virginities?" I'm so shocked right now.

"No, its because they did what our dear father said we shouldn't. Sex is a sin to those who are not one, meaning married. But anal sex is a bigger sin due t-"

"Woah so its a sin to be freaky?" Wait so they were kicked out for having anal sex? That's crazy and nasty but crazy.

"Stop interrupting me!" I hold my hands up in surrender, she glares at me but she continues,"like I said, it is a bigger sin to have anal sex, because our bodies were not created to be penetrated in such a way, anal sex causes the nerves going to your brain to have a disruption. It makes you vulnerable to demons and other bad spirits, it causes frequencies that open a doorway into your body for other spirits. It is forbidden"

Okay firstly, WOW!

I honestly didn't know that. I'm beyond shocked right now, this is something else, but why did Adam and her break up though.

"Wait so who was the snake?" Was it Dev, that's what I've heard from Christians when they explain the story.

She sighs before standing up with her hands in her Jean pockets. She stares into space for a while and for some reason I don't feel like urging her on to tell me. This seems like a difficult topic for her.