how

I get home and order some McD, I have no energy to cook and wash dishes, plus I'm alone and hungry.

School will forever be a drag. Might as well start on my maths assignment. I get all I need out of my bag and start setting everything up and getting ready for reading all those questions.

But first I head upstairs to change my uniform.

Ding!

*bestie😝💕- hey bitch, you been quiet lately and I heard you be home alone and you don't call me up or at least tell me I can pop by and eat all your food😱 how rude of you*

God this girl is dramatic. I honestly forgot that its been, what a week since I've been home alone and I haven't said a thing to her about that.

*Me- hey, sorry... Been really busy with school and stuff, it slipped my mind to invite you over for a sleep over😅😅, how about this weekend we hang out, I have an assignment to complete right now👍*

Knowing my best friend, she is not going to like that message. I put on some sweat pants and a white vest on and my fluffy slipper socks then head downstairs. And as I reach the last step I hear a knock and I'm hoping its my food.

I open the door and there stands the delivery man along with Vee and Victor.

"What are you doing here?" I knew she didn't like getting a 'no' but really.

"Well you ordered the Mc'feast and large orange juice right, I'm just here to deliver" the delivery man says completely in panic that he might be at the wrong house.

"Yes, I ordered that, I'm sorry I was talking to the lady next to you" I try to give a soft smile and he releases a breath of relief.

He hands me my food, I tip him and he happily leaves while I stare at the wonder twins at my doorway. "Explain yourselves" I am going to get a headache from this girl and her brother.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't understand why you wouldn't want to eat dinner at my.... Wait did you just say 'explain yourselves?' as if there was someone else?" She blurts out most of the words so fast.

Shit! I blew it. "Yup you did, now tell her you can see me" Victor happily suggests, as if that will happen.

"Slip of the tongue Vee, relax" I try to brush it off and she peacefully takes the bait.

"Well I can see you ordered, but I brought more, actually I'm sleeping over" smiling so sweetly at me, and those eyes gosh, but I won't fall for it.

"No, we agreed on tomorrow, I have work to do" I sound like my mother.

"Oh" is all she says before her eyes twinkle and another smile comes back "can we at least eat together, I'll share mine, I packed it special for you"

I can't help it, her smile really does melt my heart, "okay Vee let's eat together, then I start with the maths assignment okay?". She nods and we sit down.

"You are really cute you know" Victor whispers into my ear while his sister chatters away about messed up horror movie she watched.

"Thank you, you are not too bad yourself" I respond telepathically and like a child he smiles and looks excited.

"Try the salad" Vee pushes the sealed lunchbox next to me and I open it, the salad looks really delicious.

"Don't" Victor starts then shuts up. I look at him and he looks so undecided. I take my first bite and notice this weird smile on Vee's face.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want you to get hurt" he looks at Vee then at the salad.

"Grace?" Vee questions.

"Yeah, sorry, what did you say?" Was she talking this whole time.

"I asked you if its any good?" She gives me her cute smile with a hint of evil in it.

Wait, hint of evil?

"I didn't know how bad and messed up she is and its his fault, I'm sorry" his voice cracks at the end.

"What are you talking about? I feel weird... What's going on"

"What's in this salad?" My words come out almost slurred. Then I see a man walk into my house, I can't see his face, everything is starting to blur.

"I will help you Gee, I promise"

"How Victor?, you are a ghost, how?" And as I pass out I hear his last words.

"I'm still alive"

Things just got really good... Imma have fun with this.

Writers block has been killing me, so I will just flow with any idea that comes to mind.

😅😅😅😅💖💖💖💖