♡ Till death do us part

Start from the beginning

Curiosity, or simply a weird feeling in the stomach, made Minho turn back, following that mysterious man. Minho clenched his teeth as he saw the man stopped at Tae's grave. The gang leader hid behind a tree, trying to hear something, but the other man didn't say a word except for reading out loud the name on the gravestone. His blood boiled even more as that person read his card to Tae. Who gave him permission?

Stepping out of the shadow, Minho asked. „It's you, isn't it? You're Kim Kibum."

"Choi Minho," the man at Tae's grave turned around, and Minho couldn't help but stare at him from head to toes. So this was him, the real Kim Kibum? This was the person Tae did everything to protect? This was him?

"Did you follow me?" asked the man as he took off his mask. Minho frowned, for this person was anything but what he had expected. His face, his body build, even his voice... the one and only Kim Kibum was just ordinary, almost too boring for someone who was supposed to be the only heir of the Black Lotus.

"Why am I not surprised that someone like you would visit his own grave?" Minho mocked, causing Kibum to yell back at him.

"Someone like me? The fuck someone like me means? You think you know something about me?"

"I know you sent him to the front and went hide your ass, while he was targeted by your power-hungry piece of shit uncle," Minho screamed back, running towards Kibum. The gang leader was ready to throw a punch, but Kibum was faster. It was Minho who received a fist.

"And who hid him in the arse end of nowhere? Do you think I didn't look for him?" Kibum shouted at Minho who was growling because of the sudden attack. Kibum smirked in satisfaction, but it didn't last long for Minho dragged him to the ground the next second.

Both men on the ground, all dirty and out of control, they both fought and screamed at each other until they were both out of breath. It was unclear who won or who lost, for it wasn't important anyway. In the end, they both knew it was their fault.

„I remember you," Minho said through his gasps, "we've met before."

"You do?" Kibum asked back calmly. For some reason, the fight had calmed them down like this was what they both had needed the whole time.

"You helped us with the handcuff. You saved Tae that time," Minho added, pushing himself up from the ground. Kibum was also sitting on the grass, not having any strength left to stand up.

"Aren't you gonna deny being Kim Kibum?" Minho asked.

"What's the point in doing that? You know the truth already." Kibum confessed, and after a short break, he asked back. "So, will you tell my uncle?"

"What's the point in doing that? Whether you're dead or alive, nothing would bring him back."

By that Kibum kept silent. Minho was right, and he knew that.

"Til the last moment, he did everything to keep your secret. How could I ignore his last wish?" Minho said. Kibum stared at the man next to him. Maybe Tae was right when he said Minho wasn't 'that bad'.

"Why did he do that... for you? Are you his first love or something?" Minho had been wondered that for a long time. Finally, he got the chance to ask. Yet, by that question, Kibum curled his lips, letting out a loud "Ewh".

"Did you think I was your love rival? Get your head out of your ass, Choi Minho. The world doesn't revolve around you."

"What?" Minho yelled.

"Calm down. He is my... brother."

"He was my brother," Kibum corrected himself.

"That's impossible," Minho replied, "Kim Kibum is Kim Taeksoo's only son."