Uneventful

"Hinata!!!!" Tenten shouts above the loud cafeteria, waving her arms around frantically.

Hinata turns at the sound of her name and smiles heading toward the table.

The brunette was seated at a long empty rectangular table. It appeared to Hinata that she was waiting for all of their friends to come and join her.

After Anko's introduction to Sex-Education the bell had rang and Tenten was the first to leave out the door before Hinata could catch up with her.

"Hey Tenny," Hinata says, sitting her bag on the table and herself in the chair next to Hinata. "Why were you in such a hurry?" She asked crossing her arms, with one of her dark eyebrow raised.

"Ahaha, was I?" Tenten asks nervously laughing. Hinata nods glaring. "Sorry Hina I'm just really hungry."

Hinata giggles bringing out her wrapped lunch from her bag. "Don't worry about it. Did you hear about the new kids this year?" She asks changing the subject before biting into her sandwich.

"Is that what all the commotion was about this morning?" Tenten muses before grabbing one of Hinata's grapes from her lunch.

"Yep, I have one of them in English with Yamato." Hinata answers.

"Oh? What are they like?" Tenten asks.

Before Hinata could answer a playful voice from behind Tenten interrupted them.

"What's who like?"

Hinata looks up and immediately smiles once she sees the face of Kiba Inuzuka with Shino Aburame at his side.

"Kiba and Shino!!" Tenten and Hinata yell simultaneously.

"Hello to you as well." Shino answers walking over to sit beside Hinata while Kiba sits next to Tenten, across from Shino.

Hinata sighs, "How was your day?"

"Pretty boring," Kiba told her with a shrug.

Shino pushes his glasses up on his nose, "It was of the most uneventful."

"Except for the new kids that is." Kiba added on. "You were just talking about them right Hina?" Hinata nods.

"Yes I was. Shino and I have one of the boys in English with Yamato." Hinata tells the three.

"Oooo what's his name?" Tenten asks intrigued.

Shino answers stoically, "His name is Gaara No Sabaku."

"And he's from Suna High." Hinata adds shooting a smug look at Tenten.

Tenten smirks, "Suna huh?"

"Yep." Hinata said smiling.

Kiba looks between the two confused then turns to Shino for answers. "What are they talking about Shino?"

Shino glances at the brown haired boy before explaining. "It appears these new students of ours are transfers from Suna High, who just happen to be Hinata and Tenten's former rivals in soccer."

"Oh well that makes sense." Kiba mumbles. "But what's with the look on their faces?" He points to the two's faces of victory.

"Last spring they finally beat Suna High in the Championship." Shino answers.

"Hello my youthful companion's!!!" A voice from across the cafeteria yells bringing the attention of the four at the table and others around them.

"Looks like Neji and Lee are finally here." Tenten laughs as she waved at the two.