Quite a strange creature

Start from the beginning

"Anyways, I wanted to thank you but- hey, hey look at me- seeing how rude you are has made me change my mind."

"I-"

"Sh."

"Aww"

"How does that- How does that feel huh?"

"It doesn't feel good"

"Yea no kidding, it's not nice"

"I'm sorry"

"Yea, you should be"

"Just kidding I'm not sorry ha"

"

"For your insolence, you will be punished."

"You will have... one month?"

The creature then summoned a scroll of some sort, looked inside, then threw it away.

"Yea, one month."

"You will have ONE month."

"For what?"

"I have cast a spell on you now. If you don't find a way to reverse it before the time limit, you will become an anomaly."

"Wh... what??"

"HA! You're scared, aren't you?"

"You have a threatening tone, so I should be"

"That's right."

"Anyways, you'll become an anomaly. You'll notice; the longer you take to reverse the spell, the more anomalous properties you will have."

"Wait, so I get superpowers? Neat, I don't see why this is a problem"

"Not every anomaly has awesome powers they want to keep. Some scps would gladly give up precious things if it meant they could be normal."

"And I'll make sure your "superpowers" won't leave you in peace."

"Again, you must reverse the spell before one month. And if you don't, you'll become what the Foundation calls: An scp. Pretty simple."

"Hah, I'm just imagining the look on their faces when the come to pick up seven Scps... and come back with a scientist and NINE scps!"

"I guess they'll be glad to find you."

"Another toy for the foundation."

"Wait, the foundation is coming back in one month?"

"Well, honestly, when I first brought you in this realm, I was just planning to pat you on the head and say thank you, but since you were so rude I thought I'd tell them to-"

"No but"

"This doesn't make any sense whatsoever?"

"I interrupt you a few times for comedy points and now you're set on making sure I get locked for life"

"Do you just... badly want to ruin someone's life"

"Yea"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N woke up. Before they could say anything, a foot slammed into their eye socket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

049 felt like he was kicking a dead body. Until he heard screaming. He looked down to see Y/N clutching their face and wincing. "WHO DID THAT?!" They got up, their eyesight still blocked.

049 walked away and pushed Bright over to their owner. "He did it, he was kicking you so you'd wake up," the doctor pointed to the scientist. Y/N grit their teeth.

" J A C K     B R I G H T "

They screamed. The house shook. Most of the scps were more shocked and confused than scared, but Y/N's yell alone was enough to send 096 running outside, terrified.

Y/N blinked. "Oh was that me? Sorry" they chuckled sheepishly. The other scps looked at them. 035 walked up to Y/N and placed his hands on their shoulders.

"Dude." The mask's face turned to tragedy.

"That. Was. Awesome." And the face morphed back to comedy.

"Do it again!" 035 smiled. He clapped. 106 stepped forward. "How'd you do that? It was pretty cool." The bbq man grinned, and Bright nodded.

079 tut-tutted. "Guys, we must focus on bringing back 096. He was frightened by Y/N's outburst."

682 backhanded the computer. "Yea, just hang on, I wanna see Y/N do that cool roar thing one more time."

079 frowned. "NO." He let out a loud beep. Everyone jerked their heads in the computer's direction.

"We need to get 096 back first."

"079, when I got lost, you wouldn't bat an eye, you didn't care." 049 crossed his arms and shook his head,

"Yea, but this is different, this is 096 we're talking about. He always should come first."

"I dunno, I guess I agree with 079. Where do we start looking?" Y/N smiled.

—————————————-

Hey hey
I did it

Hurray, I'm so proud of myself