21: New Friends

'Hey Sana unnie!!! Can you please help take care of our daughters today? We have a very full schedule today and we can't bring the two with us!' Sakura pleaded through the phone.

  'Alright bring them here by 10. I'll be at the dorm. They can play with Y/N.' Sana replied.

  'Omg thank you so much Sana Unnie!!!' Sakura shouted before hanging up.

  'Sakura's bringing her two daughters over.
Y/N-Ah you'll meet some new friends today.' Sana told her daughter, who was drinking her milk from a bottle.

  Y/N didn't even know if she should be happy or not. When her Moms were busy, she would be too lonely so it'd be nice to have friends to hang out with, but meeting new people...just wasn't her thing.

~Time Skip~
  Sana got up from the couch where she was watching a TV show with Y/N, as soon as she heard the doorbell ring.

  'Hey Sana Unnie...I'll leave these two to you today I'm in a rush right now thank you bye bye!' Sakura said, before running back in the elevator.

  'Miihi-chan, Rima-chan! I'm Sana Imo...your Eomma's friend.'

  The two were outgoing, unlike Y/N, and they greeted their 'Imo' politely, before taking their shoes off.
(P.s. yes I wrote them as Izone's daughters...they'll be 6 y/o here and let's just let them speak Korean)

  'Y/N come here.' Sana said, motioning Y/N to go to her with her hands.

  'Y/N this is Miihi-chan, this is Rima-chan.' Sana introduced.

  'Hi Y/N!' The two said excitedly.

  Y/N bowed at the two girls in front of her, before standing behind Sana.

  'Y/N don't be shy. They're gonna be your friends!' Sana said, moving away to reveal Y/N once more. 'You three can go to the playroom Y/N bring them there.'

  Y/N nodded and went in the playroom, with the two following behind.

  'Hi Y/N, as you know, I'm Rima.' The taller girl said.

  'And I'm Miihi!' The other exclaimed.

  Soon, after talking about random baby talk for a few minutes, Y/N started to warm up towards them.

  'Rima Unnie! Miihi Unnie! Let's play this.'
Y/N said, pulling a box of toy blocks from the drawer.

  And of course, they had lots of fun trying to build a tall tower, with lots of communication between them, allowing them to become closer.

  'Y/N! MIIHI! RIMA! LUNCHTIME!!!!' Jihyo shouted from outside.

  The three soon came running out of the playroom, sitting at the dining table one by one.

  'Thank you Imo.' The two older girls said, before eating the Mac n' cheese in their bowl.

Y/N slowly picked up the spoon and ate. She knew she had to eat on her own, to give the others a good reputation.

'Y/N eat up. You can go to the park with your friends later.' Jihyo said.

Y/N nodded before eating the hot food slowly.

'Jihyo Imo this is so good.' Rima stated.

'Yes it's better than Eomma's food!!!' Miihi exclaimed.

'Aww thank you.' Jihyo squealed, knowing that at least two people love her food.

'Eomma I'm done.' Y/N said.

'I'm done too Imo.' Rima said.

'Same here.' Miihi followed.

'Alright you guys can do whatever you want, Y/N don't ruin the house.' Jihyo instructed, collecting their empty bowls and bringing them into the kitchen to wash.

'Eomma can we go to the park right now?'
Y/N asked, pulling on Nayeon's hand.

'Rima-Ah, Miihi-ah, do you two want to go to the park with Y/N now?' Nayeon asked the two.

Of course, Rima and Miihi both nodded, so Nayeon helped Y/N get changed in her own room, before taking her small handbag, and going out with the three.

'Rima, Miihi, how old are you two?' Nayeon asked.

'I'm 6.' 'Me too!'

'So Y/N is a year younger than you...' Nayeon nodded.

'I'll wait here. You three can go play on the swings or slides or anything you want.' Nayeon informed them, while sitting down on the bench.

'Miihi! Y/N! Let's play here!' Rima pointed at a 'merry-go-round'(the ones you see in a playground not the ones with horses).

'Sure. Y/N let's go.' Miihi exclaimed, pulling Y/N by the wrist.

They sat on the spinning thing one by one, but ended up realising they would have trouble spinning the thing.

'EOMMA BUNNY!' Y/N shouted, waving her hands in the air so that Nayeon will notice her.

Nayeon chuckled, and soon came running to them.

'Yes?'

'Can you help us spin this?' Y/n asked, while trying to kick the ground, to let the thing spin.

'Alright. Sit still.' Nayeon warned, before gently pushing the Merry-go-round.

'Wheeeeee~' the girls squealed in excitement.

Just then, Nayeon's phone rang.

'Sorry girls gotta answer this.' Nayeon said, before standing under the tree in the shade to answer the phone.

'Hello?'

'IM NA YEON WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?' A certain ostrich shouted from the other side of the line.

'Aishhh I just brought the girls to the park! Don't worry Jeongie~'

'You better be sorry, I've been looking all around the dorm for you for a whole 10 minutes.'

'Aigoo fine I'm sorry Jagiyaaa~'

'Come back quick with the three ok? Bai love ya.' Jeongyeon said, before hanging up, not even giving Nayeon a second to reply.

Nayeon let out a sigh before going back to the three, helping them spin the thing.

'Hey let's go play the swings. This thing is boring.' Miihi suggested.

The three soon got off as soon as Nayeon stopped the wheel, and ran off to the swing.

The two older girls were tall enough to get on the swings on their own, but for Y/N...she barely did it, so Nayeon had to help her up.

The three were pushed one by one by Nayeon, since their legs couldn't even reach the floor to kick off the swing.

Nayeon chuckled at the three's jokes, as they were laughing while flying up into the sky and going back down.

'My daughter finally won't be lonely.' She sighed, contentedly.

————————————————————————
A.N. I'm sorry this chapter sucked-