5: Ice Cream

'Eomma! I want ice cream!' Y/N tugged onto her Nayeon Eomma's sleeve. She was carrying her at the time.

  'Is that so? Since you cooperated I can buy you ice cream, I'll ask your other Eommas.'

  Y/N nodded and hugged her mother really tight, causing Nayeon to squeal.

  'Jeongyeon-ah!' Nayeon called for her girlfriend.

  'Yes?'

  'Y/N wants ice cream... can we go get some once we get back?'

  'Sure. Only the three of us?'

  Nayeon nodded. She thought it would be a good idea if Y/N was all hers and Jeongyeon's for tonight.

  Nayeon placed Y/N on the car seat in the middle of Dahyun and Chaeyoung, before running off to the front herself.

  Y/N was trying very hard to sleep as she was quite exhausted, but her two Moms on her left and her right were too noisy.

  'Eomma I want to sleep.' She said, but they didn't seem to hear her.

  'EOMMA I WANT TO SLEEP!' Y/N shouted. She never shouts that loud, unless she's irritated.

  The two immediately looked at her with a shocked and rather guilty look.

  'Sorry Y/N. We'll keep our voices down.' Dahyun said, pulling her daughter's head towards her shoulder.

  The two then got on talking, but much quieter so that their daughter could sleep.

  Once the car arrived in front of their door, Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Y/N separated from the other 7, as they would head out for ice cream as 3.

  The two let Y/N walk on her own, of course while holding onto her hand.

  They got in the ice cream shop, and Y/N pressed her face against the glass. She wanted all of them!

  'Y/N! It's dirty!' Nayeon exclaimed, pulling
Y/N away from the glass, and lifting her up to let her see all the flavours.

  'Have you decided what you want yet?' Jeongyeon asked their daughter while stroking her hair.

  'I want all!' Y/N threw her hands into the air excitedly, nearly missing Nayeon's face.

  'But you can't! It's unhealthy... choose one flavour.' Jeongyeon reasoned.

  'Mm... fine but can I choose two? Just this time?' Y/N begged her moms.

  'Okok two, but you have to let Eomma help you eat some ok?'

  Y/N nodded. She knew she wouldn't let her moms eat too much. But can she help it?

  'Which two?'

  'Mmm... the pink one and the white one there.' Y/N pointed out the two.

  'Strawberry and milk?'

  Y/N nodded. She guessed that's what flavour they were.

  'Nabongs want any?'

  'I want... vanilla will do.'

  Jeongyeon nodded and proceeded to order the ice cream.

  Nayeon sat on the bench outside, with her daughter on her lap, and took tons of selfies with her.

  'Is Eomma done yet?' Y/N asked Nayeon, while trying to look through the glass.

  'She's just waiting for the ice cream. She's almost done.'