9: The Yoo House (Pt.2)

'Aww is your name Y/N?' Seoyeon, Jeongyeon's other sister, asked from across the table.

  Y/N nodded silently, while eating the food her mom placed on her plate.

  'Cute.' Seoyeon shortly stated.

  'Baby do you want ice cream?' Jeongyeon asked her daughter, who gladly nodded.

  'You call her baby?' Seoyeon asked, trying to suppress her laughter.

  'YAA! YOO SEOYEON! NOT WHAT YOU THINK!' Jeongyeon shouted at her sister, while laughing.

  'Yea yea now go get ice cream for your baby.'

  Jeongyeon simply rolled her eyes before going in the kitchen, taking out two cups of ice cream.

  'Where is ours?' Seungyeon complained.

  'Get it yourself, lazy old ladies.' Jeongyeon retorted, before sitting down next to her daughter and opening the cup of ice cream for her.

'Open up.' Jeongyeon cooed, with the spoon hovering in front of her daughter's lips.

Y/N let her mom feed her the ice cream, but what the two didn't know was, Jeongyeon's mom was taking photos from behind. For memories.

'I'll take Y/N to brush her teeth first.' Jeongyeon informed the others, after they have both finished their ice cream.

Jeongyeon helped her daughter off the dining chair, then the two walked in the bathroom together, just to brush her teeth.

'Y/N is so cute!!!! The best niece anyone could have.' Seungyeon muttered to her sister.

'Agreed. Can't believe Jeongyeon's being so nice to her.' Seoyeon whispered.

'Has Y/N met Nanan and Bomb yet?' Seoyeon suddenly remembered. Seungyeon shook her head, and went in her room to take the dog and the cat to the living room.

After the mother and daughter were done,
Y/N sprinted into the living room, but once she saw Nanan, the poodle, and Bomb, the cat, she immediately turned and ran to her mom.

'Y/N!! I thought you liked dogs?' Seungyeon got up and went to her niece, but Y/N was already carried by her mom.

'Wae Wae Wae?' Jeongyeon asked, patting her daughter's cheeks seeing that she was on the verge of crying. Y/N pointed to the dog jumping around.

'You're scared of Nanan?'

Y/N nodded.

'But Boo... is in your dorm right?' Seungyeon asked Jeongyeon. She became really confused for some reason.

'Yes she loved dogs, but Boo bit her one morning, some day ago, so she doesn't really trust dogs she just met.' Jeongyeon explained, rocking her daughter in her arm.

'Ahh... mianhae Y/N/N!!!' Seungyeon exclaimed, patting her niece's back.

Jeongyeon went to sit on the sofa and hugged Y/N tight, since she was shaking at the sight of the over-excited dog.

'Y/N, Eomma is here ok? Nanan and Bomb won't bite you.'

Y/N nodded, but she still didn't intend to move.

'Y/N! Want to pet Bomb?' Seoyeon offered, since Bomb was much calmer.

Y/N turned to Jeongyeon for confirmation, which Jeongyeon nodded, and let her daughter climb off her lap onto the sofa.

Seoyeon placed Bomb gently on Y/N's lap, which shocked Y/N for the first few seconds.

'Y/N look here.' Jeongyeon crouched in front of the sofa, and took a photo of her daughter with their cat.

'The cat is fluffy.' Y/N suddenly exclaimed.

Jeongyeon sent them photo to Nayeon, since Nayeon sent her a text to send her many photos of Y/N.

  Not long after the photo was sent, Jeongyeon's phone started ringing. It was Nayeon calling for a FaceTime.

  'Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Where's my Y/N?' Nayeon's voice came from the phone, causing Y/N to look up.

  'I can't believe you called just to see your daughter and not me. Tch.' Jeongyeon rolled her eyes then landed the camera on her daughter, who was looking around trying to find her Nayeon Eomma.

  'Baby Eomma is here.' She showed her the screen.

  'NAYEON EOMMA!!'

'Awww is my baby excited to see me?'

Y/N nodded while petting the cat.

The two chatted on the phone for a while, with Y/N playing with the cat at the same time, and Jeongyeon whining about why Nayeon only wants to talk to her daughter and not herself.

'Im Na Yeon! I thought I was your girlfriend!' Jeongyeon finally pouted.

'Yes you are, but my daughter is important too!!!! I'll promise to talk to you a lot when you come back!!!'

Jeongyeon nodded in defeat and leaned back on the couch, watching the two talk on the phone.

'As long as my daughter is happy with Nayeon, I'm glad enough.' Jeongyeon thought while watching the two, then eventually spacing out.

'Eomma! Nayeon Eomma went away.' Y/N handed Jeongyeon's phone back to her, after Nayeon hung up.

'We can talk to Eomma tomorrow ok? Let's go bathe first then we can sleep.'

'But... Nanan....' Y/N pointed at the sleeping dog.

'You want to play with Nanan? But Nanan is sleeping... tomorrow morning when you wake up okay?' Jeongyeon asked, comforting her daughter who was pouting.

Y/N nodded and the two went in the bathroom for a bath.

~Time Skip: After the Bath;bedtime~

'I want Eomma Bunny...' Y/N frowned as she saw her Eomma Jeong's photos with Nayeon.

'Eomma Bunny? You mean Eomma Nayeon?' Jeongyeon was trying very hard not to laugh at her daughter's 'joke'.

Y/N nodded. 'It's Eomma Nayeon's new name!' Y/N exclaimed, jumping on the bed.

'Aigoo you're so cuteeee.' Jeongyeon squealed, pulling her daughter to sit down on her laps.

'Time to sleep baby.'

'Eomma I'm not tired.'

'But if you sleep you can see Nayeon Eomma earlier tomorrow!' Jeongyeon tried to make an excuse to lure her daughter.

'I want Eomma Bunny!!!!' Y/N couldn't help to smile at the thought of seeing her favourite Mom.

'Then go to sleep arasseo?' Jeongyeon tucked her daughter under the blankets and lay down next to her, not forgetting to text the other members with updates of their daughter.

'Goodnight my baby Y/N.' Jeongyeon smiled, giving her daughter a kiss on the forehead.

'Goodnight Eomma.'