45 : Gfriend to the rescue (Pt.2)

! Let's just pretend Y/N didn't set the alarm cuz Yuju said she'll wake her up !

  'Y/N!!' Yuju whisper-shouted, patting the girl in Sowon's arms.

  'Hm...?' Y/N mumbled, rubbing her eyes and sitting up.

'Wake up...I mad breakfast for you already.' Yuju smiled, seeing Sowon and the girl's cute position.

'Ahh...thank you Yuna Unnie...' Y/N said, carefully climbing out of Sowon's embrace and sitting on the bed, rubbing her eyes.

'Go get ready. I'll wait for you at the kitchen.' Yuju said, turning on the dim lights, not to awake Sowon from her deep sleep.

- time skip : 7 minutes later -
'I'm done!' Y/N ran into the kitchen, already in her uniform. 'What did you make??'

'Eggs and sausages. It's plain I know, sorry.' Yuna laughed, handing her a plate of the food.

'Oh that's fine. I bet it'll be good!' Y/N laughed, sitting at the island in the middle.

'So...what time do you leave home for school?' Yuju asked, sitting next to the girl.

'Around half past 7 since I walk to school.'
Y/N sighed.

'I'll drive you to school. My car's in one of your mom's car space. What time do you reckon we should leave?' Yuju asked.

'Probably quarter to 8?'

'Sure. Then we have half an hour left.' Yuju smiled at her, eating her own breakfast.

'Hey! Your eggs are good!' Y/N suddenly said, staring at Yuju with wide eyes.

'I know right.' Yuju smirked, causing the both of them to burst out laughing.

Soon, Yerin came walking out of the room and into the kitchen, sitting next to Y/N.

'Hi Yennie.' Yuju said, laughing at Yerin's messy hair and tired expression.

'Hi Yerin Unnie.' Y/N laughed along with Yuju.

'Hi but stop laughing you two!!!' Yerin whined. 'I don't look that bad!!!'

  'Maybe you do.' Yuju muttered, so that only Y/N can hear her, and the two once again burst out in a fit of laughter.

- Time skip : after school (at the dorm) -
  'Y/N/N!!!!' SinB shouted, running to the girl. 'Say hi to Buddys.'

  Y/N waved at the camera, only to realize the older girl was doing a Vlive.

  'Buddys~ This is Y/N, Twice's daughter!!' SinB introduced, as the younger bowed politely.

  'Hi Y/N. I made kimbap. Come get some when you're ready!' Sowon greeted from the kitchen door.

  After Y/N left her stuff in her room and went to get a quick shower, she went to the kitchen to have some Kimbap.

  'Hey! Don't leave your hair wet like that! Go dry it!' Sowon half-scolded, pulling the girl's wrist and heading into the bathroom.

  'But Momo Eomma let's me...' Y/N pouted. 'I wanna eat first!'

  'But does your Eomma Hyo let you?' Sowon asked.

  'Ermm...no...hehe.' Y/N replied, taking the hair dryer out. 'I...uhh...I'll come back out after drying my hair.'

  Sowon nodded and headed back into the kitchen, preparing Y/N's portion.

- time skip : 7 minutes later  -

  'SOJUNG UNNIEEEEE!!!' Y/N shouted, running in the kitchen. 'Done!'

  'Okiii here.' Sowon said, pushing the prepared food to Y/N's direction. 'Tell me when you're done I'll wash the plates.'

  'I can wash them myself, don't worry.' Y/N said.

  'Nope you need to do your homework.'

  'I don't have any today.'

  'I thought you said you had lots.' Sowon said, glaring at the girl playfully.

  'I- uhhh I did them already!'

  'Then study.'

  'Nothing to study.'

  'Then why did you call for help Miss Y/N?' Sowon chuckled,  patting her head. 'I can wash the plates.'

  'Right...ok...' Y/N laughed sheepishly, face red from her reasonings.

  'You're such a pabo Y/N.' Yerin, who was sitting on the couch, watching TV, commented. 'But I like it.'

- time skip : after eating -
  'I finished. I'll study now!' Y/N said to Sowon, before rushing into her room, just to see Yuju sitting there.

  'What did you say you need help with?'

  'Uhhh Korean.'

  'Show me.' Yuju said, holding out her hand for the notebook.

  'I don't get what's wrong with 나는 그걸 보고 있어.' Y/N sighed, pulling a chair to sit next to Yuju.

  'You're supposed to write in past tense.'

  'OHHHHH SO 나는 그걸 보고 있었어!!!'
(Lol I don't know if my Korean is right sorry)

  'Yup. Anything else?'

  'I'll ask you later if I have anything.'

  'Sure. I'll be in the living room if you need me.' Yuju said, shooting her a comforting smile, then walking out the room.

————————————————————————
I hope this chapter wasn't too bad haha thought my ideas just...y'know xD

Apologies if you don't like Gfriend, I'll include other groups next time!