12: A day with Blackpink

A.N. : Since I got the most votes for Blackpink (yes I added a question box in Insta since all the comments here were different), imma go by that. Sorry to disappoint those who didn't want Blackpink or wanted other groups🥺😭
——————————————————————
Nayeon ran to the door as soon as the doorbell rang. She opened the door and there stood four girls.

The 9 had to go for a photoshoot and they couldn't bring Y/N with them, as the place was really small, and rather far.

'Hey Nayeon!!!' Jisoo greeted immediately.

'Thank you for coming Jisoo.'

'Anything for my best friend. Jennie and I came along with Rosé and Lisa if you don't mind. They wanted to meet Y/N.' Jennie added from behind.

'No problem. Come in first.' Nayeon opened the door wider for the 4 of them to enter.

'Y/N!!!! Come to Eomma!!!!' Nayeon shouted in the corridor, and Y/N ran out almost immediately, hearing her favourite Eomma call her.

'Eommas will have to go to work today so stay with Imos okay?' Nayeon asked, picking her daughter up and taking her to the living room where the four of them were sitting.

'Y/N!!! Remember me?' Jisoo jumped up, taking Y/N from Nayeon's arms.

But Y/N almost started crying, as she, being the shy girl, wanted to go back to her own mom.

'Y/N stay with Imos for a while arasseo? Eommas will be back tonight.' Nayeon pat her back, comforting her.

'Y/N I'm Jisoo Imo. Remember me?' Jisoo asked, hoping the young girl could get along with them.

'I'm Jennie Imo.' Jennie gave the girl a sweet smile.

'I'm Chaeyoung Imo, you can call me Rosie Imo.' Rosé chuckled.

Y/N suddenly became interested in Rosé's name.

'Imo my Eomma is also called Chaeyoung?'
Y/N exclaimed.

'Your Eomma is my friend!' Rosé explained, holding Y/N's tiny hands.

'I'm Lisa Imo.' Lisa added.

'Baby! We're going out now be nice to Imos ok? Have fun.' Jeongyeon said as she came out of her room, giving her daughter another kiss on the forehead.

'Bye Y/N!' The others chorused, one by one, preparing to go out.

'Oh and Jennie, cook for Y/N when she's hungry. Feel free to eat any food in the kitchen .' Nayeon said, rushing out.

'Can we take her out?' Rosé asked. Nayeon quickly nodded before closing the door.

  'Thanks for you help!' They heard Chaeyoung shout before entering the elevator.

As soon as they left, the four girls were the left alone in Twice's dorm to take care of Twice's daughter.

'Y/N do you have anything you want to do?' Jennie asked, breaking the silence.

'I want lunch.' Y/N shortly stated.

'I'll cook then. Rosie come with me. You two better take good care of her.' Jennie said, pointing at Jisoo and Lisa when she mentioned 'you two'.

  Rosé followed Jennie into the kitchen, to make lunch for the five of them.

  'Jisoo Imo, Lisa Imo! I want to watch that.'
Y/N said, pointing at the TV.

  'Well then, let's see what they have on air right now.' Lisa said, turning it on.

  Peppa pig was playing , so Jisoo and Lisa were stuck watching it with Y/N. Nonetheless, the two adults had much fun watching it, lowkey making fun of the 'hair-dryer pig', as they called it.
(No hate to Peppa Pig xD)

  'Lunch is ready!'

  It's been a whole hour of watching, and the two, or perhaps three, didn't even realize it.

  'Y/N let's go eat!!!' Lisa jumped up, holding Y/N's right hand and walking her to the washroom to wash her hands.

  'Jennie what's for lunch?' Jisoo asked, being a food lover.

  'You better thank Nayeon, or maybe the others, for having lots of chicken in the fridge. We made kimchi fried rice and bibimbap as well.' Jennie listed, placing the many dishes on the table.

  During the lunch, the four of them and Y/N got to know each other more. That's when Y/N understood why she met Jisoo at Music Bank. They're another group of idols after all.

  'Y/N let's go to the playground after lunch!' Rosé suggested.

  'I want to play with the swings!!' Y/N exclaimed, jumping off the chair after finishing her last spoon of rice, which Jisoo fed her.

  Y/N didn't even need to get changed to something suitable for going out as Nayeon already dressed her in sportswear since morning, thinking they would go out with her.

  Jisoo quickly texted Nayeon that they'll be going out to the playground, and they all headed to the nearby playground without even waiting for an answer.

  'Let's go to the swings!' Jennie ran with Y/N directly, without waiting for the three, who all ended up sitting on the bench and taking endless selfies and photos of each other.

~Time Skip: Almost dinner time~
  'Hey Jennie! Nayeon texted me that they finished early and we can all have dinner together. Thirteen of us plus Y/N. She'll pick us up at the entrance of this playground.' Jisoo shouted across the small playground.

  'Woah lower your voice Jisoo. We're idols.' Jennie said, walking to Jisoo with Y/N.

  'Have some water.' Lisa kneeled down, handing a bottle of water to Y/N.

  They waited at the entrance for a few minutes, before Twice's huge van pulled up.

  'Eomma!' Y/N shouted, running to Jihyo, who got off the car to help the Blackpink members.

  'Hi Y/N!!! Did you miss Eomma?' Jihyo cooed. 'And thank you to all four of you for taking care of our kid. Get on the car we'll treat you for dinner!'

  'Thank you so much Jihyo!!!' They chorused, getting on the car one by one.

  Jihyo soon followed on the car with her daughter. where Y/N found her other moms again.

  'Did you have fun?' Jeongyeon asked, as Y/N settled down on the car.

  'Yes! Imos are very nice!' Y/N said, causing the four of Blackpink to giggle.

  'Where are we heading for dinner?' Jisoo asked, as the food lover, AGAIN.

  'Korean Barbeque, anyone against it?' Nayeon asked from the front.

  No one opposed, instead loud cheers burst out from inside the car.

  'Y/N behaved really well today, right Y/N?' Jennie informed them.

  'Really? My baby isn't naughty?' Jeongyeon said, hugging her daughter from the side.