"NO! Kookie you can't… I won't let you go. Don’t..."

"I'm not going anywhere baby. I am here and I will always be here for you. Promise me, you will take care of yourself for me. I need to do this on my own."

Taehyung rested his head against the glass, trying to hold onto the glass as if it was Jungkook himself.

"I can't live without you Koo.. I can't let you go alone. Don’t you understand? It’s a no!" Taehyung yelled, strongly disagreeing but Jungkook had already made his decision.

"Tae, I have to…" Jungkook whispered, resting his head against Taehyung's. Their bodies separated by a thick glass. 

"Baby? Please? I want you to do this. Do this for me Tae. Please." Jungkook pleaded but Taehyung only shook his head firmly. He simply would not agree to let Jungkook walk into danger.

"By the way, do I still look hot in this costume?"

Jungkook's attempt to make Taehyung feel lighter in this situation didn’t work that well. Taehyung wasn’t in the mood to joke on Spidey right now.

"I hate you."

"I love you too baby. Now, will you please stop crying? For me? For Spidey?" Jungkook asked but Taehyung stayed still, eyes landing on Jungkook.

"I love you so much Tae. This time, I will not break my promise, I swear. I will come back to you, right there, into your arms. You will give me my daily kisses right?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung closed his eyes leaning against the mirror.

"I love you too and if you won’t take care of yourself then I won't either."

"I promise."

🕸️🕷️🕸️

The news about Venom spread around everywhere like wildfire.

Felix, who was working in his department came to know about this news and couldn't believe it. His first instinct was to contact Jungkook as soon as possible.

And on the other side in Hong Kong, Tzuyu was shocked after knowing what happened in Seoul. Her emotions swallowed her words and she couldn't believe how the dangerous symbiote was actually set free.

Tzuyu knew about it and yet stayed so careless. She didn't think of anything else and decided to return back to Seoul because she had something very important that might help the city from grave danger.

Nothing is ever permanent, change only being the constant. Who could've thought that the city had a ticking time bomb over their heads? Venom's appearance only brought in fear and chaos, washing away all the calmness it once held.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Yugyeom was in the lab again, wondering how the fluid was in the chamber again because all he remembered was being engulfed by it.

He stood there in a daze, knees trembling as he had no strength left in him. It felt as if all his living energy was drained away without him knowing. 

Funnily it was the same concept of how a virulent host worked.

"What is happening to me?" He mumbled deciding to step out of the lab with a decision to never get in again. He had already played it with enough.

Yugyeom sat on the sofa, hands holding his head, desperately trying to soothe the throbbing pain he felt. 

Despite all this pain, he couldn’t stop  himself from getting another bottle of alcohol. He chugged it down like it was water. His body falling into depths of addiction, ruining him slowly and steadily.