•31• Apology

"NO!"

Jungkook screamed desperately, trying his best to get up from the ground but then what?

Goblin growled, flinching afterwards immediately when someone shot right through his left arm. He groaned in pain and turned around to see a guy standing with a gun in his hands.

Jungkook gasped.

"F-felix?"

"HYUNG MOVE!" He shouted, aiming at Goblin again who rushed to his direction.

"HOW DARE YOU KILL MY FATHER?"

He shouted angrily and aimed the gun at his leg and shot again, making him trip and fall while Jungkook found time to rush to Taehyung to release the poor boy.

Jungkook quickly untied Taehyung and softly removed the tape before engulfing him into a very tight hug.

Taehyung finally broke down, sobbing loudly when he got to hold Jungkook who couldn't help but cry too.

He carried Taehyung and safely took him in the corner.

"Oh lord, how are you? Did he hurt you?" He asked desperately, checking his body and then kissing on his face everywhere.

"I am alright." Taehyung whispered softly and looked into Jungkook's eyes with his twinkling ones.

"Kookie, you're hurt." He whispered sadly, wiping off the blood from his lips.

"I am fine, love. Be here Tae, I need to take care of him." He whispered, wiping Taehyung's eyes who raised himself a little to capture Jungkook's lips.

"I w-want you to be alright"

"Don't worry, I will be."

Without any delay further Jungkook jumped to the spot where Goblin tried to hit Felix.

"Go quickly!" Jungkook commanded Felix who rushed to Taehyung's side, standing in front of him. He still had his gun aimed in the front, in case Goblin tried to harm them.

"Hyung, are you okay?" He asked Taehyung without turning to face him who was panicking but somehow replied.

"I, I am fine. Felix h-how you're here?" He asked, stunned by the other's arrival.

"Long story."

"You know too?"

"Yes, I know."

Taehyung just blinked in amazement and then suddenly turned his face to see Jungkook. Goblin was trying his best to stand to hit him but tables have turned now.

He tried to hit Spider-man many times but Spidey escaped somehow and ended up hitting him with an iron rod, making the monster collapse on the ground.

Jungkook's chest moved up and down heavily as he tried to breathe. He watched how Goblin groaned and withered in pain in the collapsed building.

"This is how it works Dr. Hoki." Jungkook said through his gritted teeth before backing away when Goblin's eyes started to shut down slowly.

Jungkook wiped his bleeding lips with his arm and dropped the iron rod. He turned to see Felix and Taehyung standing in the corner.

Felix slowly put the gun down, still keeping it in his hands. Moving aside to let Taehyung walk in the direction of Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled sadly as he walked in his direction. His face was covered with multiple bruises and the suit was ripped from everywhere possible.

Taehyung tore up, Jungkook's sight left him heartbroken and he slowly stepped closer to him. He admired him and brushed his hands on his cheeks.

"I did it baby." Jungkook whispered softly, kissing Taehyung's hands.