•21• Inevitable

"I love you so much." Taehyung whispered softly as the gravity began to engulf him, pulling him down swiftly.

Jungkook knew this is now or never.

Why did this have to happen again? He was not over how Taehyung fell from Goblin’s grip that day. It was agonising to think of but Jungkook deep down knew he couldn’t just let go of Taehyung so easily.

He quickly let go of his hand from the string, bringing himself in danger as he jumped down to hold Taehyung. He didn’t have to be told twice when it was about him.

He quickly caged Taehyung in his arms and the said boy had his eyes closed, not caring even if he dies because he finally could get to hold his lover in his arms.

They were falling down quickly and Spider-Man shot the web above before they could drown in the cold water. 

They were hanging down by a thin web string. Taehyung held onto his Kookie tightly as if he was never going to pull away. Jungkook clutched onto his waist with his free hand.

Both were breathing in sharply and Taehyung was horribly traumatized by all this but he somehow was relieved having Jungkook close to him.

"H-hold onto me tight, Tae." He whispered and Taehyung tightened his grip on him. 

He shot the web again and took them away from the mess to the nearest skyscraper. Jungkook let go of Taehyung when they reached the rooftop and he finally realized how stupid he was.

"Oh my God Tae! Are you okay?" He checked him from head to toe and sighed in satisfaction when Taehyung just nodded slightly.

"I, I love you so much." Jungkook said as he stepped closer to Taehyung and pulled him close.

He quickly removed his mask and crashed his lips on him who was taken aback by this. Jungkook kissed him mindlessly and Taehyung quickly melted into it and kissed him back. It was known that Jungkook would overpower the kiss and Taehyung just let him be because at this moment he just wanted to feel his lips against his own lips.

Jungkook held his waist and Taehyung had snaked his arms around Jungkook's neck when the stronger male kissed the life out of him. In a matter of days, they missed each other so much.

They couldn't get enough of each other's lips and kissed insanely, devouring into each other's embrace.

The need of air had interrupted them but Jungkook just didn't want to let go of him this easily. He rested his head onto Taehyung's and cupped his face. Both of them tried to catch their breaths together.

They looked into each other's eyes and Taehyung couldn't hold back anymore and he jumped on him, hugging Jungkook with his arms and legs as he cried on his shoulder and Jungkook held his tiny waist and thighs for support as the blonde clung onto him. Jungkook promised himself he would never let go, never again.

"I can't live w-without you." Taehyung cried out.

"I'm so so sorry baby, I was so dumb. I won't let you go away. I promise" He whispered and put Taehyung down to face him. He then cupped his face and wiped his tears away.

"Oh God, I love you so much, like so so much." Jungkook whispered and kissed everywhere on his face and Taehyung smiled, closing his eyes.

"Don't leave me again." Taehyung asked in a broken whisper.

"Never baby, never again." He hugged him again and Taehyung hugged him back and they didn't need anything more than this at the moment.

"Y-YEONIE! Oh my God!" Taehyung yelled suddenly and let go of Jungkook as he remembered his brother.