•39• Discern

Jungkook's secret was now revealed to almost everyone around him including all of his loved ones, his boyfriend, his brother like best pal, his -you can say future brother-in-law and now his aunt.

As long as his secret was safe with them, he had no fear at all. But a day was about to land in his life when things were going to turn upside down.

It was an ordinary day like other days, home to University and back, a busy day as usual.

Jungkook told Taehyung on the way home about dropping by Yugyeom's because he didn't want to leave his friend alone and Taehyung obviously being the best boyfriend encouraged it too.

Soft breezes flew in Taehyung's bedroom as he sat in his brother's bed, teasing and testing the young baby's patience like always.

"So how did your day go with Soobinie?"

"Ah Hyung~~" The younger boy whined, throwing a pillow which missed his brother.

"What? I didn't even say anything... Oooh, look at that blush... Mhmm..." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows teasingly and Yeonjun scowled.

"Shut up!" He whined again and Taehyung couldn't help but coo at him.

"Seems like someone likes someone." He teased again and Yeonjun now made sure he hit his elder brother with a pillow now.

"What? Why are you so annoyed?" Taehyung asked and Yeonjun pouted, looking down, playing with his fingers.

"What is it Yeonie?"

"Nothing."

"Kim Yeonjun, you better spill before I tackle you."

There was silence and Taehyung knew something was wrong.

"Yeonie, I'm your Hyung. You can tell me things. You know I do." Taehyung assured and Yeonjun sighed.

"First Hyung, don't tease me and second it's not like we like each other. I mean, yeah we are friends, good ones. Maybe I do feel...ah... it's weird." He confessed and Taehyung's gaze softened.

"Aww Yeonie, it's alright. Jungkook and I were friends too, best friends but see how we ended up together." Taehyung said but Yeonjun pouted more.

"That's different! You both liked each other. I... I just don't know if he does too and it's weird." He said in a whisper and Taehyung shifted closer to his side.

"I had the same kind of feeling Yeonjun, but in the end we fell for each other. At least Soobin is sweet unlike Jungkook who always acted suspicious and strange. I swear Jungkook seemed way too weird."

Yeonjun giggled and Taehyung was happy that his younger brother was not too affected, unlike him.

"Did you just call me weird?"

Both the brothers jolted by the entry of the sudden voice and looked at the window. Jungkook was hanging upside down by the window of the room.

"Kookie..." Taehyung called and walked to the window and Jungkook crawled in, lifting his mask off.

"Hyungie~~~" Yeonjun exclaimed happily, not expecting to see him in his Spidey suit.

"Hi Yeonie." Jungkook said and ruffled Yeonjun's hair.

"How did it go with Yug?" Taehyung asked but Jungkook walked to the bed, near Yeonjun.

"I don't talk to people who call me weird." He said, sulking at his boyfriend who just rolled his eyes.

"Are you seriously sulking for this?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook ignored the question.

"Yeojunie looks sad. Did your Hyung tease you?" Jungkook asked the younger whose pout appeared again.