"Hyung?" He answered as he put the call in loudspeaker

"Where are you? Manager-nim is back here, Jimin was worried at you." Jin informed him but he choose not to be affected by

"I am working and I'll be back maybe tomorrow or late at night" he answered

"Seriously Yoongi? Your boyfriend is worried at you. You've been ignoring him before we even left Seoul, what are you into? Are you having an affair behind Jimin's back?!" Jin blurted accusing him, he didn't know Taehyung was listening to their conversation.

"What?! Why would I do that? Is that what you all think, that I am having an affair because I left Seoul alone and I left the house now?" He asked annoyed at what he heard

"Yes! Because you keep on leaving without telling anything and you keep ignoring your boyfriend who only wants some affection from you but you are being an ass ignoring him!!" Jin answered shouting at him

"Hyung, I am not having an affair behind his back. I left Seoul alone to visit a friend and Manager-nim knows that and I also tell you that. I left the house because it felt so suffocating hearing all of you talking about missing Taehyung where infact you are all mad at him for leaving without any words." He explained still with respect as Jin is his only Hyung.

"Then go back home now! And talk to Jimin, he isn't happy at what you are doing Yoongi!!" Jin commanded

"No, Hyung. I won't go back home now. I'll be back tomorrow." He answered sternly but Jin didn't accept that

"Go back hom now Yoongi or I'll asked Manage-nim where are you and I'll grabbed you back home?!" Jin ordered

...

"Hyung, just go back home. I'll be fine here." Taehyung said not minding the other line might heard him.

"But Tae...?" Yoongi asked but stopped when he realized that the call is still in going and he immediately dropped the call.

"Just go back there and talk to Jiminie, don't ruin your relationship with him just because you want to know my whereabouts Hyung. You can also lessen the times of your visits here and start spending time with him as you do your work together." Taehyung suggested showing his boxy smile that Yoongi can declined.

"Fine, I'll go home now but I'll call you or Manager-nim so answer it. And don't tell me to lessen my visit if you promise to do your promises then i won't be worried about you." Yoongi surrendered as he keep his things from his bag

"Okay! Deal! I'll do my promises but promise me also to spend time with Jiminie and don't visit me again, you can asked Manager Sejin about me as he visit me to buy me some foods every other day and I'll send text to him my whereabouts" Tae happily blurted that make Yoongi smile

"You should be or else in my next visit here Jungkook and Jimin will be with me you stubborn tiger." Yoongi threatened him jokingly.

They bid their goodbyes happily. As soon as Yongi closed the car door he released a deep sigh still worried at Taehyung, the call, and what kind of reason will he tell to Jimin.

Taehyung was left alone in his huge house, he settled himself watching how the sun set - sitting in one of the 7 wooden chair outside his house. He stayed there after his Hyung left, he didn't even moved to eat his lunch.

"Are you not gonna grab something to eat? You haven't have your lunch." Someone asked

"I don't have an appetite to eat and I don't want to. You can go and grab your food inside" he answered without giving the other any look, the other just walked inside the house.

Minutes later, a smell of delicious fried chicken wings was mixed in the air.

"Here, eat. Don't starve yourself" someone said holding a piece of chicken closed to Taehyung's mouth.

"I told you Hyung, I don't have the appetite to eat. And can you let me stay here alone, please?" Taehyung answered tilting his head side ways avoiding the food still not minding whose on his side.

"I think I should be the one calling you Hyung." The other replied placing back the chicken on it's box - putting it on the other vacant chair.

"Why would you call me Hyung? You're older than me." Taehyung said jokingly, his stares remained on the view in front of him.

"You are older than me Taehyung, but You did call me Daddy not Hyung" The other answered teasingly

"What are you...?" Taehyung stopped talking as soon he saw the person beside him

"I didn't know that you calling me Hyung in that deep voice of yours can make my heart skipped a beat or I just missed you so much that hearing your voice and seating next to you makes me want to lock you in my arms so you can't leave me ever again." The other stated meeting his stares that shows how surprised and confused he is right now.

"Can you please talk to me? Please? I've been wanting and dreaming to hear your voice these near please?" The other added, their eyes still locked on each others.

"J-Ju-Jungkook?" Taehyung finally called as tears streamed down his beautiful eyes.