Episode 8: Hunting down the Templar Agents part 2

Start from the beginning

After the assassination of Georgios Kostas the Templar Champion, (Y/N) continue his hunting on the Templar Agent in the Kingdom of Nice, he soon arrived at the Market place where everything is busy and so far. But some of the selling Merchant were arguing about the Black Market stuff. (Y/N) immediately blend by sitting with the civilians and started to hear the two merchants' conversation.

Merchant#1: "Is no use, the Black Market will cause too much trouble for the price. What was he thinking?"

Merchant#2: "I know, but we had to make sure that he never made more Black Market for selling the weapons to the Nice Army. But let's just pretend this should never happen."

Merchant#1: "I know, but the people here want to sell some goods, foods, drinks, and more. The Price Discount will in trouble." "

Merchant#2: "Just calm down and we will prepare for it."

As he heard everything, he started to continue his investigation and started to find the message that wanted to deliver to another Black market. Just as he finds another investigation and he started to hearing their conversation before he does his Pickpocket.

Black Market Merchant: "Here take this to my master and let him know that the selling weapons and armor are more successful."

Messenger: "But what if someone notices it? We cannot let this black market selling go on."

Black Market Merchant: "We must go on if we wanted to win more wars and we need to make a black market for it now do it as I said."

With that conversation is finished.  The Messenger starts sending a message to the Black Market leader as for (Y/N) is ready for some pickpocket, he walks toward him without making him noticed and he finally manages to steal the letter and he started open the letter and find out who is the Black market leader is.

(Y/N):" Mr. Odai Dunqas, we would like to know that we manage to sell more weapons for the people for making more wars and we manage to sell some of them for your orders. I will meet you at your Merchant House just to make sure. Yes...looks like I finally found him."

(Y/N) puts the letter inside his pouch and heading toward his target location by using rooftops and perform his free-running parkour in his Master Assassin acrobatics skills without falling to the ground.

He finally arrived at the target location as he looking at the place from the rooftops and he sees that Odai Dunqas is been well guarded by Maria's Templar Knights. (Y/N) sneak in without been seen and he also eliminated the Templar Knights without been and hiding their bodies inside the Haystack and Hiding place.