Episode 17: Arrival in Asvarre part 1

Things have passed since King Hassan passed and (Y/N) has become a new Mentor and Grandfather of an Assassins Order and Tigre has become the Member of the Levantine Brotherhood of an Assassins Order and become the rank of Master Assassin. The Assassins Brotherhood had finally spread its wings to fight against the Templar Order alongside the Brunes Kingdom, Alsace Earl, Silver Meteor Army, and Vanadis.

In the Office Room, (Y/N) is writing down on his codex pages about the Precusor site known as The Seismic Temples, All battles (Alsace, Molsheim, The Seven Chain Assassins,  The Battle of Masyaf, The Battle of Orange, and more

In the Office Room, (Y/N) is writing down on his codex pages about the Precusor site known as The Seismic Temples, All battles (Alsace, Molsheim, The Seven Chain Assassins,  The Battle of Masyaf, The Battle of Orange, and more.) He even learned more where is the location of the real Apple of Eden and he also wrote the meaning of the Creed of Assassins, Irony, Tenets, and more as he also sketched the Seismic Temple, Precursor Site, Apple of Eden, and much more. He also sketches the four ladies that he loves the most making him become a Harem.

After finishing writing his codex, He walks outside and sees Tigre practicing his fighting skills with his fellow Assassins, and (Y/N) is very proud of it, and he is approached by his Vanadis alongside Eleona's Bodyguard and he smiles at them

(Y/N): "Ladies, welcome back. How goes with your things?"

Eleonora: "Everything is great love. We missed our moment with you."

She said to her as Eleonora leans closer to (Y/N) and this made Mila very jealous as (Y/N) chuckled behind his Assassin Hood Sofy smiled and blushed she will do something for him later and Lima is remaining calm and she also wanted to do something for him as well. As Mila was about to yell at him, the Assassin approached Mentor (Y/N) urgently he gave it to him and (Y/N) open it and read it.

Dear Mentor (Y/N)

I needed your help, Asvarre is having terrible conditions. A Civil War on this land caused many innocent people to die because of this and so many massacres. The man behind this attack non-other than Germaine was one of the royal princes in Asvarre who was notorious for his tyranny and (temporarily) ruled his kingdom with an iron regime. But I also do not trust Tallard Graham thinking he wanted to conquer Brunes and many of our fellow Assassins have been captured by Germaine and some of them were been killed or executed.