Episode 13: Regin Arc

Years after the battle against Mouzinel for him to Invade the Brunes is finally over. But the Templar is still out there and GrandMaster Maria is searching for (Y/N) descendant map to located the Piece of Eden. (Y/N) return to Masyaf alongside his fellow Assassins who survive and some of them are injured during the battle.

While (Y/N) looked at his fellow brave Assassins who is injured and been taking care of by the Assassin medical, Rauf approached (Y/N) and place his hand on his shoulder while looking at his injured brothers.

Rauf: "They will be okay and at least you kill your target (Y/N). This battle is still far from over."

(Y/N): "I know, but it seems that Templar is still planning to created more chaos and corruption while they searching my descendant map and they will find the Piece of Eden."

Rauf: "This is not good, your descendant Altair ibn la Ahad has been writing his codex pages that it also a map that he drawing. But you need to talk with our Mentor, he's waiting for you at his Temple Chamber."

(Y/N) nods at Rauf as he heading to Masyaf fortress where all his brothers of Assassins greets him and honor him as also the council as well

(Y/N) nods at Rauf as he heading to Masyaf fortress where all his brothers of Assassins greets him and honor him as also the council as well. He enters the Great Founder Chamber and he sees his Mentor who is in his Old Man human form as he approaching him then kneels down and bows to respect him. Hassan turned around and he sees him as he said to him.

Hassan: "تلميذي المفضل ، لقد عدت إلي وأنا سعيد لأنك نجوت من المعركة ضد الرجل الذي تسبب في الكثير من الذنوب التي تقتل الأبرياء وشعبه. لكن معركتك لا تزال مستمرة تلميذي المفضل. *tilmidhi almufadal , laqad eudt 'iilay wa'ana saeid li'anak najawt min almaerakat dida alrajul aladhi tasabab fi alkathir min aldhunub alati taqtul al'abria' washaebahu. lakina maerakatak la tazal mustamirat tilmidhay almufadali.* (My favorite student, you have returned to me and I am glad you survived the battle against the man who causes many sins that murdering innocents and his people. But your battle still continues my favorite student.)

(Y/N): "نعم مينتور ، لكن هناك شيئًا أردت أن أسألك عنه مهم جدًا" *naeam mintur , lakin hunak shyyan 'aradt 'an 'as'alak eanh muhimun jdan* (Yes Mentor, but there is something I wanted to ask you very important)

Hassan: "اسأل بعد ذلك تلميذي المفضل ، سأجيب عليه" *as'al baed dhalik tilmidhay almufadal , sa'ujib ealayh* (Ask then my favorite student, I will answer it.)

(Y/N): "أراد GrandMaster Maria العثور على خريطتي المتسلسلة لتحديد موقع قطعة عدن. ماريا أرادت التفاحة لنفسها ولكن سؤالي لماذا؟" *'arad GrandMaster Maria aleuthur ealaa kharitati almutasalsilat litahdid mawqie qiteat eadan. maria 'aradat altufaahat linafsiha walakin suaali limadha?* (The GrandMaster Maria wanted to find my descendant map to located the Piece of Eden. Maria wanted the apple for herself, but my question is why?)