Episode 12: The Battle of Ormea

After (Y/N) helping the people of Agnes, his fellow brothers, helping Espique to control Agnes and eliminated Kashim and his Lieutenants and one of the Bounty Hunter. (Y/N) ride his horse in speed Ormea where Tigre alongside his friends and Venadis are in that location. Kashim said that Kureys is leading 40.000 troops of Mouzinel Knights. But he makes sure that he's also leading Templar Knights too.

(Y/n) arrived at the location and he sees Kureys alongside the 40

(Y/n) arrived at the location and he sees Kureys alongside the 40.000 Mouzinel Knights but he's not alone, he's with the 10.000 Templar Knights and it combined together and he has 50.000 troops. This makes Brunes outnumbered, (Y/N) ride to Brune's encampment and told them about the situation.

(Y/N) sees the Silver Meteor and Olmutz encampment as he rides rush toward it as one of their knights sees him and letting him in as (Y/N) walks toward to Tigre tent and telling them the news.

*Meanwhile inside the tent*

Meanwhile, inside the commander tent, Lord Tigre alongside Eleonora, Ludmilla, Limalisha, Mashas, and Rurick are discussing the war plan to stop the Mouzinel army led by Kureys who leads 40

Meanwhile, inside the commander tent, Lord Tigre alongside Eleonora, Ludmilla, Limalisha, Mashas, and Rurick are discussing the war plan to stop the Mouzinel army led by Kureys who leads 40.000 strong armies. As (Y/N) enter the tent, they see him with surprise as  Eleonora, Ludmilla and Limalisha rushed toward him and hugging him as (Y/N) smile at them and hugging them back.

Limalisha: "I am so glad you are back (Y/N)"

Eleonora: "Yeah, we are really missed you."

Ludmilla: "I thought you are gone for good?"

(Y/N): "I am fine ladies, the good news that Kashim is dead and the people of Agnes can return to normal. But it seems we have a bigger problem."

Tigre: "What is the problem (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "It seems that Kureys is not alone, he also brings 10.000 Templar troops and combined together he has 50.000 troops in total, seems this war is what the Templar wanted. War and Chaos."

Mashas: "Impossible, we are heavily outnumbered. We need more troops to deal with those bastard."

Tigre: "(Y/N) can you send your assassins to aid us in battle?"