Episode 9: The City of Agnes part 1

The next morning, (Y/N) is packing his stuff and be ready to travel to the City of Agnes and just before he ready he heard someone is knocking on his door as he approaching it and open it as he sees Eleonora standing in front of him with smiles.

Eleonora: "Well it seems you are ready to travel to the City of Agnes or should I said...Old friend."

(Y/N) heard of what she said as he's the impressed of she said "Old Friend" meaning she does remember him for a long time ago when she turned into Vanadis the Maiden Warrior and he also turned into Master Assassin.

(Y/N): "Now you remember me a long time ago, but why you keep it secret from me?"

Eleonora: "I had to (Y/N) to make sure they won't get jealous."

She said to him as she pulling him closer and hugging him tightly as he also hugging her back tightly too as they remember the past when they were kids.

*FlashBack*

Before they were becoming Vanadis and an Assassin. Young Eleonora and (Y/N) were running around the Kingdom of Nice as they are laughing and having fun with each other as they sitting under the tree looking at the Kingdom of Nice as Young Eleonora is laying on Young (Y/N) lap as he smiles at her.

Young Eleonora: "(Y/N) what will you do when you are growing up?"

Young (Y/N): "Well I wanted to be an adventurer, the philosopher, and learning the history about this world like my father."

Young Eleonora: "wow! that would be amazing!! well, mine will be a warrior and knights. To protect those I really care for."

Young (Y/N): "That's a very good choice for you, Eleonora, I hope you can protect someone that is really important."

Young Eleonora giggles as she standing up and looking down at him with her smiles as Young (Y/N) standing up and looking at her. And she starting to hugging her tightly as he also hugging her back too.

*FlashBack End*

(Y/N) smiles at her as he still hugging her and Eleonora is also still hugging then she started to kiss his cheek and smiles at her as (Y/N) shocked as he's been kissed by her. As she now holding her hand on behind and jump back as she smiles at her

Eleonora: "Let's keep this secret between us okay my Dear friend."

She said to her as she winks at him and walks out, (Y/N) smiles and chuckles as he covers his blushes with his Assassin hood. After he equips his Weapons and Gears, he walks out and to meet the others at the Vorn Manor where Tigre and others were there. 

Once he arrived the others see him with a smile as (Y/N) is started to tell them that he's ready to travel to Agnes.

(Y/N): "It's time for me to leave and I hope we will meet again on the battle against Kureys and Muroziel."