Bio

Name: (Y/N)

Nickname: Assassin, Master Assassin, The Silent Priest, The Lone Eagle and The Angel of Death

Age: 30

Sex: Male

Height: 6' 0" / 1.83 m

Weight: 170 lbs / 77 kg

Birthday: Unknown

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eyes Color: Brown

Scars: On his right side of his lip

Occupation: Master Assassin

Hobby: Assassinating Templars, recording his views and ideas in his journal about the Kingdoms and Wars, Studying the Apple of Eden and Mythical Legends.

Goals: Slay the enemy Brune who is working under the Templar Order, To support the Ally, Defeating the Templar Order from corrupting Kingdoms and Rebuilt the Assassin Guild on Brune Kingdom.

Friends/Allies: Tigrevurmud Vorn, King of Brune and Zhcted (ally), Titta (Ally), Limalisha (Ally), Regin Estelle Loire Bastien do Charles, Queen of Brune and Zhcted (Ally), Mashas Rodant (Ally and friend to the Brotherhood), Rurick (Ally), Eleonora Viltaria, Ludmila Lourie and Sofya Obertas (Allies)

Enemies: Templars (Drekavac, Ganelon or Maximilian Bennusa Ganelon, Aaron Felix Thenardier, Maria de Sable and Zion Thenardie)

Equipment and Skills:

Eagle Vision: Due to the First Civilization DNA, he has the sixth sense or in other words intuition senses which allowed him to identify anyone in his vicinity and even scan them for their intentions.

Telepathic Immunity: Due to his First Civilization DNA, he was not a victim to the mind control properties of the Apple of Eden, no matter how many times enemies tried to do so.

High Intelligence: (Y/N) was trained and educated from birth. After Hassan I Sabbah demoted him, his new found insight into the conditions of the Kingdoms made him a more wiser person. After acquiring the Apple of Eden, he studied it as well as the knowledge it contained, learning many new concepts unknown to his time.

Advanced Engineering: Through the knowledge hidden within the Apple of Eden, he learned and managed to create a Hidden Blade, one which would no longer require the need to cut off the left ring finger. He even created a method by which an assassin can wield two Hidden Blades and even left manuals as to who to use them in combat and assassinations. He even created newer metallic compounds for his Armor which he designed to be extremely light and extremely resilient.

First Civilization Wisdom: Due to him spending years studying the secrets of the Apple of Eden, he created new designs for newer advanced weapons, medicinal potions and assassin's physical skills. He even learnt a lot about the First Civilization as well as their era.

Religious Knowledge: (Y/N) was also taught may things about occultism, abrahamic and pagan religions as well as other mystical and mythologies. He used this to better understand his targets as well as other mystical superstitions.

Political Knowledge: He also had extensive knowledge of Brune, the Kingdoms and it's people, which helped him better understand their economy, politics, and thus, his targets.

Sketch Artist: His Codex itself is an example of his ability to draw. His Codex contained designs for weapons; equipment, physical capabilities and medicinal herbs all which he had hoped would be created in he future since he was limited by the technology of his time.

Master Assassin: (Y/N) was both a highly skilled Master Assassin and an adept Mentor. He learned and developed a vast array of skills, such as picking pockets, blending into crowds, armed and unarmed combat, alternative or multiple weapon attacks, stealth and public assassination techniques, free-running and long-range combat.