Episode 19: Meet with Queen Guinevere of Asvarre

(Replace it with both (Y/N) and Tigre were riding a horse to Fort Lux)

After helping Arthur to save the Assassins and dealing with four of Germaine's Lieutenant. (Y/N) and Tigre was riding their horse and he was also asking (Y/N) about the  Asvarre and the Kingdoms.

Tigre: "So (Y/N), Have you ever heard the story and history of Asvarre?"

(Y/N): "I heard of it. From the History title of The Legend of Asvarre heroes, King Artoria and Queen Zephyria, it said that Asvarre was originally an island of the North Sea across the continent. Despite being luxuriant with wildlife and nature, the island has been plagued with war both internally and externally. While five native tribes fought for supremacy, the island also suffered from attempted invasion from outside forces, from pirates to an invasive army from another kingdom. However, history changed when Artorias, a common warrior thought to be the reincarnation of Red Dragon, united all 5 tribes and established the early Asvarre Kingdom. As the leader of the early kingdom, Artorias assembled his 12 trusted men, the Round Table Knights, and the army quickly became Asvarre's front line of defense against foreign invaders. Even born as common men, due to their constant victories, Artorias and 12 Round Table knights were worshiped as gods by his people, who believed that they were gifted people to rule the kingdom."

Tigre: "Wow, So the Artorias and 12 Round Table Knights were worshipped as gods by his people."

(Y/N): "Indeed, however After Artorias's death, Asvarre was in its peaceful state without involving bloody conflict. However, its peace was short-lived when its rival kingdom, the Kingdom of Cadiz launched an invasion of Asvarre with its overwhelming army. Citizens and even the army were panicked some of them either surrendered or defected to the enemy forces, while others fled away from the battlefield. With the 2nd King's illness, its military force weakened and Asvarre became more vulnerable to invasion. Among all Asvarre residents, however, a girl named Zephyria stood up and motivated her people to defend her kingdom with their might. Famed for her beauty and courage, Zephyria was the kingdom's iron-heart heroine and was received well by her people and peers. Some rumored that her victory was comparable to the founder, Artorias."

Tigre: "Who is this Zephyria?"

(Y/N): "She is the former Queen of Asvarre and the wife of Artoria. She was brave and proud as she cared for her people alongside her husband she is a hero to her people."

Tigre: "Hmm...Interesting."

(Y/N): " Afterwards, the 2nd king succumbed to his illness and passed away. In a year-long conference within the court, Zephyria was crowned as Asvarre's first queen and its first female head monarch. However, her crowning was not received well by other kingdoms, such as Zhcted and Brune, who thought having a queen as ruler was ridiculous. However, the Queen's reign was more than just intimidating. Under Queen Zephyria's reign, her first duty was subjugating the pirates around the Asvarre's coastline and successfully stabilizing the kingdom's internal and external matters. Then, she launched a retaliation invasion against Cadiz, bringing its longtime rival's downfall. As a result, Asvarre expanded its territory by settling its colonies on the mainland to reinforce her holdings. Furthermore, the Queen's achievements were so great, that she was entitled to the Supreme Ruler by some peers and a continued part of her reign without marriage. She finally married one of Artorias's relatives and sired a family before she died. Also during her reign, Zephyria killed the legendary commander Barbarossa along with most of his army who was on the verge of uniting Sachstein as a result the unification efforts of the country stumbled in near ruin and nearly back to square one. There were rumors that the queen had a relationship with her husband before getting married. Even so, the rumors were never been confirmed. In her legacy, most Asvarre residents, including the farmers, considered both Artorias and Zephyria as their cultural heroes and their tales told by generations. But Zephyria's case was more famous than her father's as her history was adapted in various literature, one, in particular, was the "Records of the War of Zephyria".

Assassin's Creed X Lord Marksman and VanadisOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara