Episode 4: The Assassin from Creed vs. The Seven Chains Assassins (Part II)

Meanwhile at the Kingdom of Zhcted, (Y/N) is taking a bath alone while he is thinking about the Seven Chains Assassins where about as suddenly he sees a little dragon walks toward him with his purr

(Y/N): "Hey little fella, come here little fella"

As the Dragon approaches him gently he suddenly sees Sofya Obertas who is running naked trying searching her Dragon, but suddenly she accidentally slippery on top of (Y/N) chest as he also falls down too and the Little Dragon move to safety.

(Y/N) can feel the big breast from Sofya as She can feel the chest muscle as they both looked at each other.

(Y/N): "Hehehe...well seems you landed on top of my, Lady Sofya"

Sofya giggles and blushes slightly as she looking at him as she standing up and (Y/N) also standing up too

Sofya: "Well you are such a gentle and royal to me Sir (Y/N) or should I called you Assassin."

(Y/N): "Well you can call me (Y/N) Lady Sofya, I see you have a Dragon pet?"

Sofya: "He's not mine but it belongs to Lady Eleonora and she wanted you taking good care of him and his name is Lunie"

Lunie the Dragon pet belongs to Lady Eleonora is jumps and flaying with landing on the top of (Y/N) shoulder and licking his cheek as (Y/N) chuckles and patting his head as Sofya smiles at him.

Sofya: "So, are you planning to track down the Seven Chains Assassin?"

She said as she is sitting down while she brushing her self with water and soap as (Y/N) is also rubbing his own body, but Sofya walks toward him and helping to rub his body

(Y/N) shocked as he can feel her hand rubbing his body as he letting her do it

(Y/N): "Yeah I still searching for them and their leader. You never know that they been hired by my enemy."

Sofya: "Ohh~ I see you working hard to protect the Kingdoms from your enemy~ I really like it~"

(Y/N) chuckles of what Sofya said with her sexy and romance tone as he also remembers that time of his descendant Altaïr and Maria from the Templar Order who is not part of it anymore as he falls in love with her.

(Y/N) will have his love time later when his battle is over. He feels that he have a strong relationship with Sofya Obertas.

*Later*

After finish taking a bath with Sofya. (Y/N) walking down on the street of Zhcted trying to find his fellow Assassin Massanger to give some information about the Seven Chains Assassins location and its leader.