Episode 23 (Final): The Fall of Templars and The Epilogue

after the defeat of Drakavac and the Templars in the Kingdom of Brunes and different Nations were defeated only two remains were Grand Master Maria and Felix Aaron Thenardier

after the defeat of Drakavac and the Templars in the Kingdom of Brunes and different Nations were defeated only two remains were Grand Master Maria and Felix Aaron Thenardier. She alongside Aaron's men and her Templars arrived at the Island of the New World in the South.

 She alongside Aaron's men and her Templars arrived at the Island of the New World in the South

At Captain Cook's ship. The Crew and others secured the ship as (Y/N) wrote his codex pages about the terrible things with The Seismic Temples. He learned that the Core inside the Seismic Temples was the most important to all assassins and it must be protected and never cause an earthquake.

(Y/N) thought: I learned a lot about the meaning behind the core. This is not the Piece of Eden or the Apple of Eden that we are searching for and protecting. We as the Assassins have our duty to protect the Isu Temples and the Piece of Edens. Even I know sometimes when other Assassins in different Nations might break the Tenets of the Creed and I cannot let our Creed be broken as we must know that the Creed is a warning and is meant not to be free but make us wise. I know I am being chosen to be a Mentor and when I spread the teaching and studies of an Assassin's Creed and Tenets. I will show them the meaning of Wisdom. When I travel around the world and spread my teaching they will understand the situation of the Seismic Temples and what the powers in each Piece of Edens did by Those Who Came Before not just the Apple of Eden but the other types as well.

*Timeskip*

Hours Later. The Ship finally arrived at the Island as (Y/N), Tigre, Eleonora, Mila, Sofya, Limalisha, Rurick and Masha were off from the ship alongside Cook and their men as they set camp Tigre and (Y/N) looked at the Jungle.

Tigre: Do you think Maria and Aaron have found the Precursor Site?

(Y/N): The world is still standing. If they uncovered it, they have not yet set the earth in motion. I can sense that Maria and Aaron along with their men are already here deep inside the jungle. 

Eleonora: You two should go ahead and remain here and keep an eye out for anything.

Mila: Good luck Tigre and (Y/N) come to us in one piece.

Sofya: Yes, I will pray that you will return to us.

Limalisha: Indeed. Please eliminate them and return them to us.