Episode 10: The City of Agnes Part 2

After rescuing the brothers and killing the Mercenary Woman who is hunting him down as so same the rest of the others. (Y/N) return to the hideout and he sees his fellow brothers that he rescues and been bandage by other brothers as they thanking him for saving their lives as (Y/N) nods to them and he heads to the office to meet Hytham.

 (Y/N) return to the hideout and he sees his fellow brothers that he rescues and been bandage by other brothers as they thanking him for saving their lives as (Y/N) nods to them and he heads to the office to meet Hytham

(Y/N): "Our fellow brothers are safe and they are not under our care now."

Hytham: "That's good to hear, now we need to rescue the slave and Basim is still looking for information about it."

(Y/N): "Why would Kureys Shahim Balamir need a slave for this?"

Hytham: "He might use them to build some kind of Temple or weapons. If Kureys create a weapon it will cause a lot of war and Kingdom of Brunes will be ruined."

(Y/N): "Then I will stop it if I had to, too many wars and too many innocents die because of it."

Hytham: "And this is what the Templar want, They have no honor, no principles, no humanity. They are hungry for power and rules the land. This is why Maria is the ruthless Grandmaster of Templar and searching the Apple of Eden. Trying to make a New World Order not free it from unnatural fetters."

(Y/N): "We will stop them and we will fight for peace without any violence. The world needs a good leader, not a bad leader. The Apple of Eden must be protected at all cause."

Hytham: "That's perfect news, while you here I am sending the letter to the Assassin Council about your great progress and once this is finish Mentor Hassan I Sabbah like to meet you in person and it's very important."

(Y/N): "I am very respectful to him and he always killing the other Assassins who betrayed the Creed and our Tenets. He's like a father to me."

Hytham: "Indeed, he really cares about you a lot. You should probably meet Basim at the south of Quarry. He found the slave been kept and the first Templar Lieutenant."

(Y/N): "Thank you Hytham."

(Y/N) immediately left the Bureau and heading toward the Quarry where Basim is as he must hurry by using the rooftops building as a shortcut running as the Assassin path.