Two?

Isabelles pov

I was the first one to appear in our little home, but I was also the smallest in our little home. My sister was bigger then me. I love my sissy, and she loved me. We hugged all the time. I loved her. But I don't think mommy and everyone else knew she was here, but I don't care she was my sissy, if they don't like her well I'll fight them. I will, don't test me people! I will fight you! Don't hurt my sissy and we'll be just fine. I may be small but I am mighty! Our home was big but growing smaller and smaller every day. But we had plenty to eat, mommy always give us yummy food. It's always so good.

I swam in my home with sissy, she doesn't have a name but I love calling her sissy. "Sissy!", I said through our bond. She smiled back at me. "Belle!", she said happily. She hugged me tightly, but not tight enough to hurt me. Like I said I was smaller then her. But I always loved her hugs. They were always so warm and loving. "I want our sissy, when can we meet mommy?", I asked her. She giggled. "Soon belle, soon, we'll meet mommy and everyone else soon, I promise", she said hugging me
Again. I pouted. "Okay sissy", I said hugging her back.

But we soon heard voices coming from outside our home. It sounded like mommy and our daddy's. Yay!

Then it felt warm. Someone was touching our home again.

"Hello my little one in there, hope your happy in there, I can't wait to see you, I love you so much baby girl", daddy Nik said. I giggled. I turned to sissy. She looked a bit sad. I frowned. I hugged sissy. "He loves you too sissy, maybe we can show them that your here too, everyone is going to love you like I do, but I love you more cause your my sissy", I said happily kissing her cheek. She giggled and hugged me back. "I love you too Izzy", she said pressing her cheek to mine. Sissy was pretty protective over me, I was protective over her too, but not as much as she was over me. Me being small as I was.

I pulled her over to me and the wall of our home. I put my hand on our wall and she did the same. We put both of our hands on our wall of our home. We pushed our hands towards the one on the other side of the wall. We both heard a gasp. It sounded like it came from mommy. Oh no did we hurt mommy? I didn't mean too. I sorry mommy!

"Wait I felt more then two kicks, let me feel again", daddy Nik said. We both looked at each other. We both hesitated not wanting to hurt mommy. But we had to show them that we were both here. We pushed softly on our side of the wall. And this time it was daddy Nik who gasped. "Two? There's more then one baby in there, we're having twins? Lil were having twins!", daddy Nik said happily. lil must be mommy.

I looked back at sissy. We both smiled. Is that what we are? Twins? We're twins! I hugged sissy close, which was a bit too roughly and we swam around still hugging each other. "We're twins!", I said happily. She giggled. "We're twins!", she said happily. I couldn't be happier. I couldn't wait to meet our family. "They're going to need a name baby girl", I heard daddy Nik say.

"I was thinking if they're a girl, I was thinking of naming her after another princess, just like Isabelle, I was thinking jasmine", she said. I looked at sissy. To see a smile on her face. My sissy finally had a name. Yay! I hugged her tightly to me. "You finally have a name sissy! Yay! I'm so happy!", I said happily. She giggled and hugged me. "I sure do Izzy, I have a princess name!", she said happily. I giggled happily. "I can call you Mina, or Jazz, yay! I can't wait!", I said happily. She giggled with me.

"How do you know it's another girl?", daddy Kol asked. Sissy looked insulted. "Do I look like a boy to you daddy? I'm pretty sure I'm a girl", she said crossing her arms. I giggled at her mean face. It was so funny. Sissy can be so silly. "I know Because it's called mothers instincts kol, I should know these things, duh", mommy said. We both giggled at mommy's choice of words. We heard a few manly laughs.

"So, Isabelle Eve and Jasmine Mae  mikaelson, I like it, has a certain charm to it, both our little princesses, can't wait to meet the both of you, my little princesses, your going to be so spoiled once you come out, I promise you'll always be protected, no matter what, I promise you", I heard daddy Elijah say. I squealed and giggled. Daddy's Lijah always had a soothing voice. Daddy Nik always had the funny one, I once heard mommy say it was a British accent, but what was a British? And what is a accent? But I still loved it because it was our daddy.

Daddy Kol had a nice one, unlike daddy Elijah he had a loud voice, but it was always so fun when daddy Kol talked to us. He always promised to get us these things we didn't even know what they were yet, but I couldn't wait.

Daddy Finn was much like daddy Lijah, he quiet voice, but his was more rougher, but we loved it nonetheless because he was our daddy. Daddy Derek had a nice one too, his one was always so soft and soothing, it was like he was scared to scare us or something. But I loved his voice nonetheless. He always talked about his friends, I liked the one named 'stiles' he sounded so funny. He calls daddy sourwolf. It just makes me laugh all the time.

And then there's momma Becka. We both loved momma Becka. Her voice was always so sweet and soothing. She couldn't wait to meet us and dress us, I couldn't wait to meet her. She sounds so nice.

But then there's mommy's sister aunty Reney, we both love her. She's so nice! I love her. She said she's going to spoil us rotten. I couldn't wait.

And then there's uncle dean, Uncle Sam and uncle Cassie, I call him uncle Cassie because it sounds funny.

There's uncle marcel. He's with aunty Reney. They both love each other. Like how mommy is with our daddy's and our momma. I can't wait to meet him. We have so many people to meet and I'm not even finished. We have a big family.

Then there's aunty Katie, aunty Tanya, aunty irina, uncle benji, uncle Garrett, and grandpa ally. They're all so nice to us. I couldn't wait to meet them.

But then there's uncle uncle Marcus, uncle cauis, and uncle Aro. And uncle Marcus' wife aunty Didyme. She's so nice. They're very protective over us and mommy. They all love us so much and we couldn't wait to meet them.

But then there's some other people. But I don't know their names. But mommy, daddy's and momma don't like them very well. But when I hear they're voices I can't help but feel happy. I want to see who they are so much. I can't help it, it's just a feeling inside of me I can't help. But I couldn't be happier just to get out in general.

I hugged sissy to me, her big arms were wrapped around me. I was so tiny, I loved it! I love being tiny! Yay!

I can't wait to meet everyone!