They're here?!

Lillie's POV

I'm late! I'm freaking late to class! And it just had to be the devils class! God forbid he lays off. I breathed heavily as I finally made it to the class.

Everyone was looking at me. Mr. Harrison was looking at me irritated. "Miss Winchester your late again", he said in a irritating voice.

I rolled my eyes. "Put a fucking sock in it", I said through my teeth.

"Detention after school miss Winchester", he said angrily. Yeah sure, like I'll be there. I rolled my eyes again. But once I got a good look around my surroundings, I was shocked, scared and angry, I saw a familiar blonde sitting in one of the seats.

(Ignore Elena and Caroline)

She was looking me over. I read her mind. "She's so beautiful, so grown up, my baby, she's not my baby anymore, how'd she get that scar?! How dare someone hurt my baby! I'll rip their head off for my touching my baby, my beautiful mate, I finally found you", I read her mind.

I gulped and went to go sit next to stiles. He looked at me. I read his mind.

"Who is she? Why do you look so scared?", he asked me through his mind. I touching his arm. "That's Rebekah. From the memories I showed you, I don't know why she's here", I said through the link.

He looked at her. "Why does she look like she wants to kill me?", he asked me back.

I looked at her to see her glaring at stiles. "She's just jealous, she won't hurt you, I won't let her", I said.

He scardily nodded. Before looking back at the board. I saw him write something. Oh yeah Scott's here, so stiles might be telling him what's going on.

It was hard to get through class, when she was just staring at me. I pulled out my phone. I was going to text Derek.

Me: Derek they're here! Code mikaelsons!

It took a minute for him to text back.

Big Guy: stay close to Scott and the others, I'll be there soon as I can

I gulped and nodded.

Me: okay

Big Guy: everything's going to be okay beautiful, I'm coming.

He's coming, he's coming for me. That's all I could think about. I was going to be okay.

All through class, I couldn't focus. I couldn't focus when she was looking at me the whole time.

When class was over I ran out of the classroom. I was going to make it to our table, so I would be safe away from them.

But I heard a whoosh, and then I was pinned to the lockers.