I'll rescue myself

Rewriting it.

Lillie's POV

Do you know how it feels to have the crap beat out of you, no? Well it doesn't feel to good at all. It feels like your dying, but living at the same time. I was beaten, I had my head put under water for a long time. I felt like I was dying and Davina was helping, she was using her powers and mocking me. She's a total bitch if I do say myself. But all I could think about is Elijah, Kol, Klaus, Finn, Rebekah, and Derek. I didn't know what to do.

I sat there bound to a chair, trying to get out of this uncomfortable chair, my ass fell asleep.

I had my head down, I was breathing heavily. I just wanted to go back to my mates. And beg them for my forgiveness.

My hair wet and thin from when they dunked my head under water for the longest time. My head hurt, my freaking brain hurt!

But I still couldn't get out of these binds. It was so tight.

I then heard the witches heels coming into the room. I sneered. She took Kol from me, she took them all from me!

I didn't even have to look up.

"How's the little bitch doing? Not feeling so good? Huh? I want to tell you something, I know your going to hate me and want to rip my head off, oh that's right, you can't, so I'm going to tell you anyways, maybe make a little fighter out of you", she said smirking.

I growled and looked up at her. "I don't give a fuck what you say, you fucking bitch!", I growled at her.

She smirked again. "I can see why they liked you, I can see a scared little girl, but has a little bit of a fight to her, I like it, I want to break you, to hurt you, to destroy you", she said as she got closer and closer.

She got close so she can whisper to me.

"You know, kols a really good kisser, like I mean a really good kisser, and don't even get me started on when he fucked me in the bed, like fuck man, we broke the fucking bed, he was so good, I never thought sex could be that great, I mean yeah he said your name a few times, but what man doesn't, I didn't care because it wasn't you who he was sleeping with, was it? No it was me, he rather sleep with a real women, then a little girl, that really shows how much they love you huh?

You ruined everything when you told them hope wasn't klaus', you little bitch, we had plans, and now you ruined them!", she hissed in my face.

I grew angry, how dare she?! Kols mine! They all are! They're mine! I struggled against my binds. I forced myself to get close to her and she backed up afraid. I smirked. Witch bitch scared of me? Ha!

She sneered.

"I was told you swing both ways huh? Let's see about that", she said. She got closer and closer. I tried to get out of my binds. Oh fuck no! Bitch get back!

She got closer and closer. Till her hands were on my face. Forcing me to look at her. She smirked and bent her head down to lock lips with mine.

Ew! Fuck No!

The only women I will ever kiss is my Rebekah! Not you, you fucking bitch!

I made sure to bite into her lip to make her bleed heavily.

She pulled back in pain. Holding her lip. "Fuck! You little bitch!", she yelled. She slapped me hard, that my face turned to the left. Ow! You bitch!

She wiped her mouth. "I tried to make this painless, but you give me no choice", she sneered at me.

The pain in my head was worse then ever before. I screamed and screamed. My throat hurt just by yelling. This was horrible!