Derek's nightmare

Third person POV

It was the early hours of the morning when Derek decided to fall asleep. He fell asleep with his arms crossed. Demetri and Alec were both talking softly.

And Derek was having a good dream for once. How it used to be with the pack, annoying teenagers and shit, but they were his pack, but that was in the past. But soon it all changed. He was dreaming of her. Her. His life, his reason to live, his everything, her smile, her baby blue eyes, her laugh, her love, he was dreaming of the times he had with her, the dates, the kisses, the cuddles, the sweet nothings he would whisper in her ear as she laid in bed with him at night. He smiled in his sleep. As a tear rolled down his cheek. Which didn't go unnoticed by the two vampires. His hand went to his necklace. Holding it tight in his big hands. The picture of the two of them together inside. The love of his life, his woman, the light of his life. His reason to smile. The holder of his heart and soul. His Lillie.

But soon he started to toss and turn. The two again looked at each other. Wondering what he was dreaming of. He tossed and turned even more. Tears rolling down his cheeks. He griped the necklace in his hands, almost the brink of breaking it. He gasped and breathed heavily in his sleep.

Demetri looked at Alec. He motioned to Derek. To use his power. Alec sighed and got close to Derek. He used his mist to clog up his senses, and made him calm down, he also made him dream of darkness. Derek slumped back into the seat. Motionless.

The both sighed. Hell, he had to get back to Lillie fast. Because they didn't want to be dealing with a sleep deprived werewolf. It wasn't fun at all.

The two sat back in the seats and went back to soft conversation.

Derek's nightmare
Derek's POV

Not this, not this! Anything but this! Please! I don't want to relive this! Please don't make me relive it!

But I did, I watched as my mate and the love of my life died in my arms. As she told me she loved me, as blood tickled down her cheek. Her baby blue eyes going dual. No! No! Lillie! Lillie! Please! Come back to me! Please! I can't lose you, I can't live without you! Please! Lillie!

It kept replaying over and over again. I must be in hell, this is my personal hell. Forever watching my mate die in my arms. I loved her damn it, I still do, forever I will. I loved her! Just please, I can't do this anymore, I can't keep reliving this nightmare. Knowing she's gone. My love is gone. My mate.

It soon switched to the funeral. Oh no.

It was pouring, just like that day. She was so beautiful, even in death. Yet so cold and not like my Lillie at all. I watched as they buried her. I saw a hand poke through the dirt. "Derek! Derek! Help me! I'm not dead!", she yelled. My eyes widened and I ran and jumped into the big six foot hole. I clawed my way through the dirt. I kept clawing, but never getting to her. Come on! Lillie! Please! Come back to me! Lillie! Please!

But as I tried to get to her. I could feel the dirt being thrown on top of me. No! I'm not dead! I'm not dead! Please! I'm not dead! I'm not! But more and more dirt got piled on top of me. The weight of the dirt caused me to fall to the ground. My breathing got heavy, and I couldn't breathe, dirt was getting on top of me. On my face. Soon I couldn't see anything. Everything was dark.

No! I wasn't dead! I wasn't dead! I wasn't dead! I tried to claw my way out. But as I tried to, it just kept on going on forever. There was no way out. I was buried alive! I wasn't dead! I wasn't dead! I'm not dead! Guys!

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up damn it! Wake up!

But I didn't and darkness swarmed my vision and I fell into the void of darkness. AH!

Lillie!