Little mate

Third person POV

It took a few days for Klaus to leave Lillie, after finding out she was pregnant with his pup, he was so excited. But he was ushered out of the room by his siblings. They needed to feed. Lillie would be okay. Or that's what they thought.

It was still dark, and the others were busy, or asleep. So that gave Edward and Bella the perfect time to go into Lillie's room. They slowly opened the door, not wanting to get unwanted attention. They walked slowly into the room. Until they were hovering over the girl in the bed. They both sneered. This girl had ruined everything for them. She took they're daughter away from her. She was a spoiled little brat. And all that would end if they just got her out of the picture. Edward growled. He crawled into the bed and moved the hair out of his way. He was going for the neck. It was easier that way. His mouth pooled with venom. He bared his teeth and was ready to sink his teeth into her.

With Carlisle and the others.

They were just hanging around, since none of them could sleep, they would talk or just sit in silence. But that was until Alice got a vision. She gasped. Jasper ran to her side. "Alice what is it?", he asked her. "Edward and Bella are in Lillie's room, Edward......he's going to end up killing Lillie and the child she's carrying", she said softly. Carlisle didn't hesitate. He ran out of the room he was in, with the others behind him. He ran down the halls with full speed. He had to stop Edward. He ran faster. Edward wasn't going to put a hand on Lillie or his little mate that rested in her stomach. He ran to Lillie's room and saw his adopted son about to sink his teeth into Lillie's neck. Carlisle growled. He ran at Edward and pulled him away from Lillie. He threw Edward at a wall. He then looked at Bella who was close to Lillie. "Don't even think about it", he growled at her. "What are you doing Carlisle? If we get rid of her, we can get renesmee back, she'll be out of our life's for good", Bella complained. He just growled at Bella. "She is my granddaughter, and I regret what I ever did to her, she is a child, she is human, and she is with child, and I will not let you touch her", he growled at Bella. He hovered protectively over Lillie. Daring any one to get any closer.

The others stood there, knowing not to step any closer. But they smelt something really good. Where was it coming from? "What is that heavenly smell?", Emmett said. He looked around for where it was coming from. But couldn't find it anywhere. Edward got up from the floor. He knew. "The baby is Carlisle's mate, well not only Carlisle's that is, you guys share a mate, the baby", he said irritated. Now that they knew. They wouldn't let them touch her. He was angry he wouldn't be able to do anything. The others were in shock. They shared a mate, when they already had a mate? Was that the heavenly smell? The baby inside of Lillie? They got closer to find out. The smell got stronger and stronger. It was coming from Lillie, but also not coming from Lillie. It was coming from the baby. They slowly crawled into the bed. The baby bump that Lillie was supporting was visible to they're eyes. Jasper held his hand out and touched the baby bump. He felt the hard skin. His gold eyes trained on her stomach. He then looked back at his family who was staring at Lillie's stomach. Wow. This was weird. They're second mate was a baby. A baby that wasn't even born yet. Rosalie put her hand on Lillie's stomach. Her little tiny mate was in there. A tiny little baby, was her mate. The baby wasn't even developed yet and it was her mate. So when the protective anger overcame her, she looked at Edward and Bella. "You touch her and I will fucking kill you, I swear it, don't try anything", she growled at the both of them. She hissed at them. Watching as the two of them walked out of the room. Once they were out out of the room, she turned back to the baby bump. She smiled and rubbed the bump. She looked at the mother of her mate. She felt bad for everything she's done to Lillie, Lillie never done anything to her. She was just born to the wrong parents, she was abused by her and her family for something she hadn't done. And she felt really guilty about it. But from now on, she will protect her tiny little mate and it's mother. She knew Lillie was going to be angry once she found out her child was they're mate. Who wouldn't be?

But the question was? How angry would the mikaelsons be once they find out they're child was the Cullens mate? They would surely be angry? But they wouldn't keep them away from the baby? Right? You can't separate mates, everyone knew that. But they had a feeling that they would try to keep the baby away from them. They had a lot of sucking up to do if they wanted to be in they're little mates life. 'How hard can it be?' They thought. If only they knew how hard it was going to be. Especially if the father of this child is a werewolf, and werewolf's are very protective of they're pups. But it was worth it for they're little mate. As long as they were around. They would protect the baby and it's mother.