Who the hell are you?

Third person POV a week later

It took a week until she woke up, it concerned all three men on why she hadn't woken up. But when she did no one excepted it. She groaned a little, which made Cas who was closer to her get closer. "Come on little one, open your eyes", he whispered to her softly. He didn't expect her to reach up and grip his shirt. And slowly, slowly her beautiful blue eyes opened. Her eyes looked Cas up and down. Which confused her. She slowly sat up, with the help of Cas. She saw dean and Sam. "Who the hell are you guys?", she asked really confused.

"Well nice to meet you to kiddo", dean said sarcastically.

Sam came closer smiling at her. "Can you tell us your name?", he asked her softly. She nodded slowly. "I'm Lillie", she said. He gave her another smile. "It's nice to meet you Lillie, I'm Sam, that's my brother dean, you'll get used to him, and that's our friend Cas", he said pointing to each guy that he named.

Lillie looked at Cas. "Last night you said you were an angel?", she asked him.

"I am, but it is alright if you don't believe me little one, and it wasn't last night, that was a week ago", Cas said softly.

"A week ago? Angel?", she thought to herself.

Well it would have to take time to heal so she excepted that.

"If your an angel, you got to believe that I'm 1/3 vampire and mostly human", she said as if it were no big deal. The others just looked at her shocked. "Did you just say vampire?", dean asked getting protective. He was not going to get his blood sucked by a baby vamp. She rolled her eyes. "1/3 vampire, I'm mostly human, that's why I couldn't heal like most vampires could, and I live off of human food, I can't digest human blood, by the way I'm starving you got any food?", she said.

All three boys tried to understand all the information. "How do we know your not lying?", dean asked.

Lillie didn't even have to get up to move. And suddenly she was behind dean. "Boo", she whispered. Which made him jump.

But she was a little weak so she couldn't stand on her own. Sam helped her back to the bed. "So If your some what vampire what do you eat?", dean asked as if he didn't get scared by a some what baby vampire. She rolled her eyes again. "I told you, I eat human food, I can't digest human blood I'll just throw it up", she said. "By the way, you guys got any food, I'm starving, I've been living off of berries before they kidnapped me", she said. Sam walked over to the desk and grabbed the extra burger that they got from the diner. "Here we got an extra one from the diner", he said giving it to her. Her eyes widened at the burger in his hands. Her mouth watering. Her hands slowly inched toward the burger. She grabbed it. "Thank you", she said to him. Then she dug in. She was in heaven.

While she ate, the others were talking. "Are you sure we should keep her, I mean she's a vampire", dean said. "She's 1/3 vampire, and by the looks of it, the only thing she'll be ripping into is that burger, and wouldn't you think she would have tried to eat one of us by now, since she's been asleep for a week?", Sam said. "Sams right dean, I don't think she's bad, she's just a child", Cas said agreeing with Sam.

"You know I can hear you right", they heard her say.

They turned around. "Sorry", Sam said. "How about this, I'll tell you my backstory and then you won't think I'm going to eat you", she said biting into her burger. They all nodded and sat on the bed in front of her.

She looked at Cas. "What Powers you got? You got that detecting of lying thing right?", she asked him. He just nodded. "Okay your going to need that, cause I don't think your going to believe me", she said bitting into her burger again.