Funeral

Two days later

Funerals.

Funerals weren't fun as the beginning of its name.

They were filled with grief.

They were filled with pain.

They were filled with anger.

They were filled with numbness.

So yeah, they weren't as fun as they say they are.

And what makes it more depressing. Is that it was raining on the day of her funeral. They brought umbrellas. Coats. Flowers.

So they stood there.

The mikaelsons.
Tears streaming down they're cheeks.

The Winchester's.
Tears streaming down they're cheeks.

Derek.
Tears steaming down his cheeks.

Renesmee.
Tears streaming down her cheeks.

The pack.
Tears in they're eyes.

Peter. He actually felt guilty for once. He could see how many people loved her. He only thought she would hurt them, but she didn't, she died loving them. And he was guilty, because he was so cruel to her. The only thing she was guilty for. Was for loving her mates.

The vampires that couldn't cry, had venom tears in they're eyes. They looked down. Looking at the wet grass, they're shoes getting muddy and wet. But they didn't have a care in the world. She was gone. And they had to live with that.

They could hear the rain drops hitting her casket.

There wasn't even a priest. They were going to bury her, themselves.

They looked up at casket.

She's really gone. This time, there's no coming back from this.

Derek walked over to the casket. And opened the lid. Covering her with the umbrella. She was pale, her lips not full of redness anymore. Her cheeks as white as snow. No signs of blush anywhere. Her eyes stay forever closed. Her hands laying on her stomach. He felt a tear roll down his cheek. His big hand was placed on hers. Her clammy and cold hand. So cold. He slowly brought it to his lips and kissed it.

"You forever have my heart, my love, and my soul, my beautiful mate, you have my everything, you are my everything", he whispered as more tears streamed down his cheeks. He bent down and placed a soft kiss to her lips. He pulled back crying. "I love you forever Lillie, forever, I love you", he whispered to her. His body shook with grief and sadness. Just seeing her like this. It hurt him so badly. It felt like a huge ass knife in the heart and he couldn't yank it out.

It's forever piercing his heart.

He kissed her one last Time. "I don't want to say goodbye, I don't want to say goodbye, I don't want to say goodbye", he muttered as he cried. He didn't want to say goodbye to the one woman he's ever loved. To lose her forever. To let her go. He didn't want to let go!

He felt a hand on his wet shoulder. He turned his head. His blood shot eyes met his sisters. He let out a sob. She looked at him, with sadness and sympathy, she knew it was from the pain of losing his mate.

She rubbed his back.

"You can say goodbye later dere, come on", she said.

It took her five minutes to get him away from the casket. And it was the most painful thing she's ever had to do. Tear him away from the woman he loved.