Chapter Seventeen

I stayed in Isabel room for the night when I was still visiting. Isabel jumped on me as I was laying on my side. Isabel started to shake me as to get me up as usual.

"Grace wake up! It's morning, you sleepy head." She said as she shakes me harder.

"Five more minutes." I said as I still fall asleep. Soon Isabel ripped the covers and she rolls me off of bed as I fall on the cold floor.

"Its cold!!!" I yelled as I get off the floor, I stare at Isabel. "I'm up. Happy now." I said as I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday as Isabel was still in her survey corps uniform. Isabel showed me the way to the mess hall as I got my meals as I sit down next to Levi and Farlan.

"So how are things in wall Sina." Isabel asked as she starts eating the food. I poked at the soup as I started to eat it and gave an 'ehh.' "Hah! Oh come on! What have you been doing in Sina. You have to done something when we were at training?" Isabel ask as I started to think about my café performance two days ago.

"Well. I got a job in musician and I did my first performance two days ago." I said as Isabel smiles.

"How did that went?" Levi ask as he waits for my responses.

"Lets just say. Sina doesn't have good taste in music." I reply as Farlan laughs.

"They missed a performance by a famous musicians that will happen." Farlan said. Then I looked at the piano in the mess hall. I stares at it and then Farlan, Isabel, and Levi looked at me as I kept staring at the piano.

"Grace, can you play for us?" Isabel ask as I looked at her and smile. I get up from my spot and walked toward the piano as I sat down as I start playing the same song from the café that I preformed.

As I played I got nervous as I look up to the audience as they watch me play. With smiles and look at they were enjoying the song. I smiled as I started to continue to play. I felt music taking my feet off the ground as I continue to play, feeling music is all I know in my life.

As I got to the last note, I looked up to see them staring at me as all of them clap. I even got cheers from them. As they stand up and kept clapping. During the mess hall, I kept playing until everyone had to leave. I felt happy that people do appreciate the music choice as I play. Soon a girl with glasses walk up to me as she watches me playing as well Jason who was next to her. As I finished I look at my small audience and the girl smile as the boy leans on the piano.

"Hi, I'm Hanji Zöe. You must be Grace Martinez." The woman name Hanji said, Her hair is tied up with a pony tail and she wore glasses that goes around her head with straps.

"Hi Hanji. Its nice to meet you." I reply as I trace my finger along with piano.

"You play really good Grace. Who taught you how to play."

"A retired musician name Ludwig." I reply as she nods.

"Thats amazing. I think you meant Jason?" I looked at Jason who was leaning on the piano, I nod.

"Hanji I am hungry." Jason said rudely as he go and get his meal. Hanji sighs and looks at me.

"It was nice meeting you." Hanji said as she waves as I wave back. Hanji seems nice, but why was Jason being a jerk. I guess its his issue that he had a little accident last night.

As I walked around leaving the mess hall Akiak runs up to me with a stick her mouth.

"Do you want me to throw it?" I ask her as she barks for her answer. I throw the stick far and she chases it back while kicking back dirt. She grabs it and runs back to me. "Good girl." As I pet her head and throw it again, but I didn't as I have hid it behind me. Akiak goes chasing for it and then she looks back at me. I take the stick out of its hiding spot as I threw it and Akiak chased after it. She bites at it as she brings it back swiftly. I pet Akiak head as I was getting ready to throw the stick, but I felt someone snatched it from my hand and throw for me and then Tyler and Jason started to chase the stick along with Akiak. I turned around to see Farlan smiling at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Farlan!" I yelled as I punched him in the shoulder. He winced and stared at me with puppy eyes.

"Ow! Grace that hurt!" He said as he was a two year old. Seriously is this the guy I falling for? Wait what!!

"Well you gotta man up, then." I reply and Farlan starts grinning like an idiot. "What are you smiling about this time?" I asked and then he pass me extra clothes, but these clothes are pants and no shirt. I looked at him and then at the pants.

"Get change. We are practicing your 3D manugears skills that the survey corps taught me."