Chapter Twenty-Two

The year is 855, I was 18. I just finish my concert as one of the Garrison soldier name Hanns. He showed me a short cut, by taking me on the top of the walls. I stare at the view it was showing, but I have to hurry before the scouts leave.

We both ran down the stairs if leaving the walls. There were people watching them as I ran into the crowd. I pass people,good thing most of the people ignore me. As I was in a hurry I see swords going across each other, there trainee soldiers. The 104th cadets. I heard they graduate yesterday, that's good to hear two days until the 105th squad will get there training started. They already started there learning of the titans, 3D gear, and so on with there training, three years. The survey corps are helping me with my training, soon the 3D gears are next and more learning. I can't wait.

"Excuse me." I said politely as I squeeze between a girl with red hair and a boy with hair sticking out. There both soldiers, they stand together. The boy stares at me as he starts to freak out, at the same time kept his cool. I kept running until I was in front view and there I saw Jason, Levi, and Hanji. Jason stares at me as Levi looks at me. "Levi! Jason! Hanji!" I yelled as all three of their horses stopped.

"Hey Grace had it been. Your all grown up." Hanji squeals as I smiled at her.

"How is your music career?" Jason ask as he smiles at me and half of the girls squealed.

"Amazing. I just got back from my tour and I heard you guys are going to an expedition. So I quickly came here by getting a ride from a person." I reply as I pet Jewel, Jason horse. She neighs as she smell my body as I smile. She knew I have sugar cube. I take them out a sugar cube. I gave Jewel a sugar cube as she eats it.

"Hold up is that? Grace Martinez! Humanity amazing musician!" Someone yells as my discovering was made. I ignore it as I have gotten used to yelling. So that's what they call me now a day. The only person I am seeing is Levi, I stare at Levi.

"Please come back home." I said as I quickly hug Levi as he hugs me back. I always hug Levi before he goes an expedition it's an traditional.

"Humanity strongest soldier and humanity amazing musicians are together!" Great here we go again.

"There so cute." A girl yells, Levi and I stare at everyone giving them a death glare.

"Tch! She is my sister." Levi said as he looks at me. "Don't worry I will." I smiled and they start walking away from them as I wave at them riding there horses away from me. Before I could leave, people sworn around me, there mostly from 104th cadets.

"Your Grace Martinez ." The boy I saw earlier reply as I nod. The boy started to squeal. "I am your biggest fan. I love your songs." He said as everyone around me nods.

"Can you give me an autograph?" One of the girls ask as she gives me a book along with a pen.

"Of course." I reply as I open to the front page and look at her as If I could sign it. She nods as I start signing it with my signature.

"I want one to! Please." Then everyone started to ask as I start signing things for people. As I got to the boy, he looks around for something I could sign something for him.

"Turn around." I order the boy as he did. I grab a marker as I start signing his trainee jackets as I start signing his jacket. I signed.

'Thanks for being my #1 fan!
Grace Martinez.'

As I put my marker into my pocket. I pat the boy shoulder as he turns around. I hug him, as he hugs me back. I let go of him and the guy run away from me as he goes to his other cadets friends. He turns around to show them my autograph as the girls sworn around me.

"I must get going girls." I said sweetly as the girls walk away from me. I love Trost. So I guess I should do sight seeing for a while. I walk away from the crowd as the scouts already left. I walk around Trost, enjoying the sun hitting on my skin, missing my dogs Akiak, Tyler, and Jason that they are with Patty and Jeff. Soon I could hear barks, as I walk into town. I turn around and see Akiak, Tyler, and Jason running up to me as they follow me. I am so happy to be with my dogs. Nothing could ruin this moment. Soon lightening was heard from the gate. I stare at the wall, without any hesitation. I ran to the gate that leads to wall Rose as my dogs follow me. A Garrison soldier saw me as he trys to help me go to Wall Rose. The titans breach Trost, the place that I truly love now taken over by titans. I volunteer to help the soldier who survive the titans with food and water. Akaik, Tyler, and Jason help some of the soldier that went insane as to calm them. I cover myself with a handkerchief on my head as my hair tied into a pony tail and clothes that makes looks older.

"Do you need any water?" I ask some soldier, as they take the water from me as I walk away, can feel the sadness for them of what they saw.

Then lightening happen and then smoke. It's titan smoke. I hold the basket tightly as I see some soldier use the 3D gears. I feel helpless and weak. I call myself a soldier. I am a coward.

I heard from the higher ups that they have a plan to reclaim Trost. They told me I was off of duty, but then the cadets start to freak out and an riot happens, when Pixas announced the plan.

"ATTENTIOON!" Pixas yells as everyone stayed silent. "I will now explain our strategy to recapture Trost district!! The goal of this operation will be to plug--.... the hole.... in the broken gate!!" -Soon mumble can be heard around the soldier as they gather around with each other in the gate.- "We have a way to seal the hole, but first I want to introduce you to...... Eren Jaeger of the training corps!" -The cadets look at each other as I tried to see who Eren looks like, but I couldn't see him.- "We've been conducting to secret experiments on titan transformation, and this soldier is our first success! He is able to purify the body of a titan and control it at will." -That's impossible. But trust the Garrison, more than the MP's. Pixis continue as I thought about being able to transform into a titan. Is it being a monster and losing your human self or are you still human with a power to turn into a titan? Soldier started to pass me as fear is shown on there face.- "Up on my order! Anyone who leavea right now will go unpunished!" Pixis pauses. "If you have given into fear of the titans, you will never be able to stand against them again! Anyone who has succumbed to terror of the titans should leave here!"

The soldier shake in fear. "And! Anyone who wants their parents, siblings, and loved ones to feel that same terror for themselves.... Should leave as well!" -Pixis continue on about the operation to reclaim wall Maria.- "We cannot die inside yet another wall! Given the choice...... DIE HERE!" Pixis said as the plan is in operation.

The operation was a success as a carriages takes me to my house in Sina as I get ready for my training, I think about the soldier faces reaction. Is fighting titan that bad?

I don't care, if it a ticket to heaven then I will take it. When I finish my packing some of my clothes. Akiak, Tyler, and Jason are past out on the bed as my body lays next to them and fall asleep.