Chapter Thirty Five

So before I start the story, I wanted to say this is when it all starts happening between Grace and Eren set sail and this part will be different out of the Magna. I'm going to change some of the plots since the anime hasn't come out, which it's so annoying. So let's get started. Lastly thanks for being patient everyone.
-----------------------------------------------------------

The sun sets on the prairie as the sun disappears into the wall. Jason tiredly holds the lantern out as he leads us to a gate. Our horse's sluggishly trots as we can tell they're exhausted from the trip. It has been quiet from the entire trip, especially for Jason.

"Grace," Jason spoke as I made Star run side by side with Jason horse, Jewel. Jason looked at me sternly. "I need to explain the annoying, irritating brat of humanity last hope on some teenager named Eren barf Jaeger barf." Jason barked as he made barfing noise at the end. I hear Erik chuckle in the background of Jason sentence.

"He's not Eren barf Jaeger barf. It's Eren Jaeger." Erik explained.

"I heard about him. How he plugged the hole in the wall from Trost." I said as Jason nods.

"Yup, that's the bastard." Then let out a barfing noise soon Erik let out a silent laugh that Jason and I can hear.

"Jason being himself, but the truth about Eren is he's a recruiter who graduates and is humanity last hope to retake Wall Maria. He's really young of many tasks that he has a lot of responsibility, however. He has a short tempered and a hot head, other than that he's a nice person." Erik explains truthfully about Eren Jaeger. He sounds really interesting, I mean image of his age, a fifteen (I don't know his age at the moment...) year old who recently found out he has the ability to turn into a titan and people who live in the wall rest their hopes on him. That must be a lot of pressure on him and he's younger than me, he must be a lot of pressure for him. A lot

"Grace put on your hoodie," Jason ordered as the gates opening for us to enter in the city. I obey his order as I pulled my hoodie so people wouldn't tell it is me.

"Is Levi here?" I asked as Jason took the lead as our horse soon became a straight line of passing through citizens and some scouts buzzing through the camp.

"No, he took one of the wall worshipper a visit in another town, but we're not sure if Captain Levi is back so we're not taking any chances." Jason paused for a moment. "Erik do you have those important documents."

"Yeah I have them, Jason," Erik shouts out to Jason. What documents do they have? They never mention about any paper.

Jason holt his horse causing us to holt our horse, Jason gets off of his horse while following Erik trailing behind Jason with paper. Tyler jumps out of my hands as he follows ahead to the group.

"Hanji," I hear Jason yelled towards Hanji. When I look up to the direction I see Hanji with cadets that I couldn't recognize, even though I couldn't see their appearance, but I can see their hair. One is blonde hair, black hair, and brown hair. "Sorry were late. We had complaints in one of the cadets coming here."

"Hahaha, I bet they did. Did they complained how much you nag." Hanji laughed out as I hear Jason girly laugh.

"Hahahahahaha! Funny." Before I can get off of my horse I heard Tyler bark happily and then shuffling with two other barks. I froze as I looked at Tyler wrestling with bigger dogs who's fur are both white, but their different colors of black and brown. Akiak? Jason?

"Akiak! Jason!" I cried out as I ran towards them. Jason and Akiak recognize me as both of them headed my way along with Tyler. Akiak was ahead of the other as fast she ran, I can, tell she's not going to slow down. She's going to knock me down on my butt if she keeps charging at me. Akiak leaps towards at me as my breath were knock out of me as Akiak pushed my entire body down as she covers my face with her slobbery kisses. Jason attacks me with his slobber kisses as well and lastly, Tyler jumps onto my stomach causing my face to become slimy and sticky out of love of missing each other.