Chapter Twenty-Four

Faith and I ate together and talking about each other. She actually a pretty cool girl, but shy.

"You... h-have.... dogs.. w-where.... are t-they?" Faith ask as she takes a bite out of her bread.

"Yeah. Three of them. There with my agent." I explain as I take a bite out of my bread. Faith touches her forehead and soon begins to whimper. I sigh and I pat her hands that was on the table. She looks at me and smiles.

"T-thank y-you, Grace." Faith said and her hands carefully let go of her forehead and back to her food.

"Tell us more about the titans that happen five years ago?" I heard a voice that follows to another table that are two tables away from me. I follow the voice and there I saw a guy that's surrounded by other people. Is he the person that experience the titans?

"I was never face to face of a titan." The boy replies. Everyone started to talk at once, I should break it up and beside, this is getting on my nerve. I poke Faith shoulder, she quickly looks at me and I show her what I was staring and started to get up. Faith follows behind me.

"Hey!" I said to the group of people. Everyone look at me as Faith goes behind me. Too many people, I can't talk to this many people, but just get over it. Faith and the guy is counting on you. "Leave him alone." I said as I drop my tray on the table gently and used my hands as to shoo them away. Everyone left us it was just me, Faith, and the blonde boy. I sat in front of the boy, his hair is shaggy of his blonde hair and his eyes are brown and in his iris is a lighter brown. He is very skinny I could tell of his baggy shirt. He is handsome guy if I do say fir myself, but I am really am not looking into a relationship.

"Hey." The boy replies at me as over behind his back as he scratches it. "Thanks for getting ride of them for me." The boy smiles with his goofy smile.

"Anything. I understand about people crowding around someone." I reply as Faith waves shyly to him and in return he wave back.

"Noah Arks."

"Grace Martinez." I reply our hands reach for each other. Noah hands are gentle, soft, and warm. With a strong grip. He seems very nice. "And this is Faith Sparks." I reply as our hands separate from each other.

"H-hi."

"Hi." Noah smiles at Faith and she quickly looks down at her food and she starts to eat and Noah quickly blushes and then shakes his head. "I-well.... what are you doing here and not on your tour?" Noah asked as I sigh.

"Wanting to help humanity and be along with my brother as we defeat the titans." I reply as I take a bite out from bread.

"Oh!" Noah finally answer as he takes a bite out of his bread. I start eating my soup until the spoon showed me something. Metal. I stare at it carefully, it was shaped out of a leg. I look under the table and there it was. The metal object that I kept seeing. It looked more of a leg. The model looks horrible and it has alot of straps for it to be connected on his body. His left foot is only one have this, his right look normal. He lost his left leg.

"I guess you saw it?" Noah said as I looked at him and nod. "You think I am weird." Noah looks down onto the floor.

"No, I don't think your weird." I answer as Noah looks at me as his expression changed to shocked.

"Really?"

"Really." Noah smiles at me as he looks at Faith.

"Faith, do you think I am weird?" Noah ask her and she adjusted her glasses.

"N-not..... at.. all. I don't think... your... your.. weird." Faith said. The bells rings as everyone start putting away there dishes away.

"It's nice meeting you. Faith and Grace. See you guys in the morning." Noah said as he starts to limp away from us. Wait, he isn't limping. His left of his foot goes in a circular way and it wqs werid at first and then I understood why. His replacement leg doesn't work well.