One of the people immediately guide the girl to walk while Mina went back inside and rolled back the window.

"Stupid, girl." Mina uttered and the driver just drove off, afraid to ask the girl.

After an hour, they arrive at Mina's penthouse and the driver carefully park the car infront of the house and wake the girl up.

"Ma'am, we're already here. Go inside so you can have some rest." Mina blinked twice before she went out the car and head inside her penthouse.

The scent of the house welcome her and made her smile.

"Finally away from everyone." Mina muttered before she slumped herself down on the couch.

She stood up before she grabbed a wine and a glass on the counter. She opened the wine and poured on the glass before she sips on it.

"Taste good~" She said in a loud voice and sat on the couch again. She just drink again and again until she finish the bottle.

"It's been a while since i drank that." She said and her phone rang. She pick up her phone and answered the call.

[ Hello? ] She greeted tiredly.

[ Hey babe! ] She rolled her eyes at the sound of the loud speaker and her 'boyfriend's' shout, Bam Bam

[ What do you want? ] Mina asked [ And what the heck that loud sound?? Can you fucking turn it off?! ] She added.

[ Have you forgotten? It's my birthday ] Bambam pouted on the other line after he uttered that.

[ Yes, I know it's your birthday i just forgot to greet you. I'm sorry. ] Mina said trying to light up her tone.

[ It's okay but will you come in my yacht?? ] Mina rolled her eyes from her boyfriend's cute tone.

[ I'll come tonight don't worry. ] She said and ended the call without waiting for his response.

"So annoying." She muttered before she pulled up herself and grabbed her bag.

She will have to rest today and completely forgot that she have to go on her boyfriend's Birthday.

She entered the car and ordered her driver to drive her back to her house since she have to change.

After half an hour they already arrived on her house. Mina went out and was greeted by her mother who's cooking in the kitchen.

"Hey, sweetie." Mrs. Myoui also known as Myoui Sachiko called her daughter.

Mina was the only daughter after they got into a accident and her brother died 10 years ago. Mina wasn't really a cold person but after her brother died she lost interest in everything that lead her to what she is now.

"Hey, Mom I'll just go upstairs and change i have to go somewhere." She tiredly said as she walked upstairs.

Sachiko quickly take off her apron and ran out from the kitchen to call her daughter but Mina already enter her room.

Mina just put her bag down on the bed and saw the penguin plushie on her bed. She chuckled when she remember how her brother tried his best to get that thing.

She sighed deeply before taking the towel and went to the bathroom to wash herself.

The water were running down her body. She just stayed on her position while trying to remember all the memories she lost after the accident.

"What a stupid mind...." She muttered after she wash herself.

"I'm so beautiful." She complimented herself while looking at the big mirror. She already put on her light make up.