Will Always Protect My Heart

Hey guys,
I am gonna upload 2-3 one shots which I had written way back in 2017-2018. My friend sara_shivika_ motivated me to publish them. There may be many errors and mistakes .
This was the very first piece of work I ever wrote.
I had written  the time Shivika were going to get remarried . Please do give your feedback.

Annika stood near the window staring at the moon when a tear escaped from her eye,not of sadness but of Real happiness. She was the moon,One which illuminated the dark night even though scared of it..She was the Moon and he was her SUN..Sun,which provides Light to the moon. And tomorrow The Sun would be hers forever as they were getting married again,were going to become each others!

When Annika was lost in Shivaays thought,someone put a hand on her shoulder.It was Daadi.

Daadi gave a big motherly smile to Annika and said that she had to talk something.

Daadi told that tomorrow Annika would become Shivaay's wife again and this time with satisfaction and happiness. As the Life Partner of Shivaay, she had the right to know about shivaays  past life!!

D:" I know that you understand My billu very well but today i am going to tell you something about his life which no one knows as Billu took a promise from me that i wont share to anyone but you have a right on his life and so his secret too"

A:"whats it daadi?" Annika asked impatiently.

D:" My Billu looks like that,what do you call him,Ha Stone Singh Oberoi but he has-"

A:" The best Heart"

D:" Yes Beta he does,he wants to do good for everyone and shy's away from taking the credit..Aisa hi hai mera billu!! 

He was just 9 when he saw Tej and Pinky fighting over bussiness..he saw Me and Omkara crying.he came near me,his own little kanji aankhen were filled with tears but he controlled them.with his small soft hands he wiped the tears from my eyes and promised me that he wont let me and Omkara cry ever.That day my small Billu became Shivaay"

While hearing all these,Annika felt an indescribable emotion in her heart.

D:"i can never forget the day when i almost lost my billu"

Daadi's voice choked and Annika trembled thinking about a scene where her worst nightmare could have been true,losing shivaay.

D:" Tej,jhanvi,shakti and pinky were out on a bussiness trip when billu was 10. I was here with Shivaay and Omkara just when Omkara fell into the pool by mistake and was about to drown.Shivaay went and saved Om but he himself started drowning.I called for help but help came late as Billu became unconscious !!we rushed to hospital..Doctors Saved Billu after lots of difficulties. They informed me that due to water filled in his lungs,the main artery faced a lot of pressure.It had a permanent damage due to which He suffers from heart and breathing problem!"

A:"But shivaay said he has the problem by birth??"

D:"Thats cause he didnt want anyone to know that he got this problem while saving Om. When he gained conscious the first thing he asked was that how is Om.He told me to hide this incident from everyone especially Om!! Om was very small so he has forgotten this incident as Shivaay wanted."

Annika didnt understand how to react. Daadi gave a kiss on her forehead n left. Annika stood still for some time. She went to shivaays room where shivaay was sleeping. She gently placed a hand on his heart and then put her head on his chest.A tear fell from her eyes and she promised to herslef that she would always protect the most beautiful thing in her life...

So here it is guys. I apologise if the things are inappropriate in medical terms .