Anniversary Gift( part 7)

Hey guys,
Today is a surprise update for you all cause usually I can't update regularly and still you all give so much love to this story😀

Sunrays fell over her eyes, she put comforter over her head to not disturb her sleep! She heard some voice and replied
" Shivaay let me sleep for 5 more minutes please" and Annika tried to snuggle into his chest. She was shocked to find the bed empty around her and she woke up with a shock.

" Shivaay kahan chale gaye" annika exclaimed and saw the time
" it's only 7 o'clock and shivaay is not in the room, let me check the bathroom" annika thought. She got up and checked inside the bathroom.
" where is he" annika thought and got reminded of the day before,  how shivaay was guilty about the force marriage incident.  "  I think he is still upset about what happened yesterday, why did I sleep without talking to him. I have to talk to him today" annika said affirmatively just when she heard shivaay's voice from the hall and rushed there.

Meanwhile in the guest room, chacha chachi were feeling guilty about their behaviour towards shivaay.
" we insulted that man so much, and still he talked with us so respectfully" chacha exclaimed.
" No one has ever given us so much respect,today only I understood how does it feel to get respected otherwise everyone talks to us as if we are a trash" chachi said with tears in her eyes.
" we thought we would only get respect if we have money, but our son in law gave us respect without money and on that he is ready to give us property without any reason" chacha said.
" we have already committed a sin years ago when we disowned annika gauri and left them on the temple stairs. We can't snatch annika's happiness again. We have to go to shivaay annika and apologise to them" chachi decided wiping her tears.

" everybody please come here" chacha chachi heard shivaay's voice and went towards the hall.

All of them arrived to the hall and annika came with a Confused face.

" I have a very important announcement to make. I am going to Germany after 2 days for an important project,  the stay will be long may be for an year so I thought to inform you all"
Shivaay said sternly trying to hide his emotions.

Annika was shocked would be an understatement for what she was feeling towards shivaay's declaration.

" Shivaay why didn't you inform me earlier. I would have planned my events accordingly, now I will have to inform them at the last moment that I have to cancel the event managements" annika told shivaay.

" why would you have to cancel your events?" Shivaay questioned.

" what kind of question is this shivaay, ofcourse bhabhi would have to cancel as she would come with you" Omkara said as if it was obvious.

" there is no need to cancel your events Annika! I am going alone.  Anyways I would be so busy there that I won't have time for anyone so you stay here" Shivaay said trying to avoid eye contact with annika. Annika stood there with an expressionless face. 

" Bhaiyya first of all you aren't taking me, your baby Rudy.  How will I be able to stay without you? But now you are talking about not taking bhabhi with you? What's this behavior Bhaiyya?" Rudra said playfully as he knew shivaay must be joking as he can't stay away from annika.

" Shivaay you are joking right! How would I stay without you. I can't even stay without you for 2-3 days and  you are talking about an year. I am coming with you that's final!" Annika exclaimed.

" What I said is final, I am going alone and no more arguments over it" Shivaay said with a little anger in his voice.

Annika laughed at his declaration and said " if I am not in front of you for 10 minutes you become restless and you are talking about a year..good joke shivaay. I know you can't stay without me"