Anniversary gift (Part 5)

Happy Diwali to everyone

And happy new year to all those celebrating it.

Many days went on with the same occurences. Annika had constant doubt on her chacha chachi. She would behave normally with them in Shivaay's presence while she would maintain a safe distance with them when shivaay is not there. It was one of those days when Chachi approached annika.

" Annika beta how are you" chachi said while trying to hug her. Annika showed her hand and said " Please stay away from me. i dont want to be near you or chacha, please leave me alone"

" Why are you behaving like this to us" Annika heard her chacha's voice.

"As you have asked directly, i would also answer directly. I dont feel comfortable with you both. dont know why but i feel strange so i request you to stay away from me till i feel comfortable" Saying this Annika walked away.

" I dont think she trusts us" chacha muttered to chachi.

" if thats the case, our whole plan will go waste which we can't afford to happen. we have to do something to earn her trust"

Just when she was about to turn, she crashed with khanna due to which khanna's phone fell down.Khanna didnt realise and walked away. she saw a video being played on the phone, the video where shivaay forced annika to marry him. she saw it, took the phone.

"Got the idea" chachi gave a sign to chacha. " Shivaay has married Annika forcefully, which means annika may not love him. Anyways we wanted them to get seperated so that annika gets half the property in alimony which we can take later on. Now it seems we wont have to do much work " Chachi smirked

Annika was lost in her thoughts when her phone ringed.

"Bhabhi i have gained all the information about the people living in our house as your chacha, chachi"

"What information did you get Om?" Asked annika

" Bhabhi they are your real chacha and chachi, its confirmed. I am so happy for you and gauri" Om said in a happy voice. A tear of happiness fell from her eye just when she heard the sound of door opening. She stood up,ran and immedietly hugged that person. The person started carressing her hair softly.

" Shivaay I am so happy. I got my chacha chachi back. You know what my Chacha looks so much like my papa."Annika said while crying. " SSShh annika" shivaay said while losening her grip on him. he pulled her apart and cupped her face.

" Shivaay, i have already lost my parents but now i have my chacha chachi . i am so happy. I was so stupid to doubt on them"

"Doubt?" Shivaay questioned surprisingly.

Annika made a face as her lie got caught. " Shivaay, actually when chacha chachi came here i felt very strange, dont know why i couldnt connect with them. Thats why i asked om to get all information about them and today he confirmed the truth"

" Doubt, you had a doubt and you didnt care to share with me. You could ask om but not me right. i already had all the information collected annika but my wife didnt trust me enough to share her doubts with me right" Shivaay said in a dissapointed tone.

"Its not like that shivaay, i didnt want to see you..."

" I dont want to hear any thing" shivaay walked away angrily .

Shivaay was walking in the passage when someone held his arm and pulled him behind the pillar.

" Who is it" shivaay screamed.

" Its me shivaay" annika replied with a smile on her face. Shivaay was melting seeing her smile but he got reminded of why he was angry.

" I dont want to talk to you" shivaay said making a grumpy face. Annika held his cheek lovingly, turned his face and planted a kiss on his cheek. Shivaay was shocked .