Erased Memories

Shivaay entered the room with an expressionless face,  while annika turned around and said
" why are you so late shivaay, i was waiting for you from so long!"

Shivaay stared at her with a blank expression which annika couldn't decipher. Finally he uttered
" what are you doing in my room?"
" hain! What do you mean shivaay,  are you so angry about yesterday's fight that you will question me this?"

" Fight?!" Shivaay walked forward with a Confused face and stumbled but annika held him lovingly. They both shared an eyelock while annika was still holding him tightly as shivaay couldn't stand still.

"Annika, it's good you are here. I wanted to say something... Umm"
" ha, tell" annika replied while holding him even tighter.
" There is something between us,  the more I try to go away from you, the more I feel attracted towards you" Shivaay said looking directly in Annika's eyes.
" Shivaay, what are you.." Annika couldn't complete as shivaay put his finger over her lips.
" let me say annika, other wise I won't be able to say ever. I feel we both have some connection " Shivaay said while softly putting her hair behind her ear while, though confused, annika cups his face in response.

" Annika..I....I.....Lo" Shivaay said and suddenly left her. Annika was shocked.
" I need a little strength" Shivaay muttered to himself which didn't go unheard by annika. He went back a brought a bottle from the table.  Annika immediately rushed and snatched the bottle from his hands. she smelled it and realised why her husband was behaving so strange.
" Who gave you this bottle?" Annika questioned with a strict stance.
" you know I have a little brother, his name is...I can't remember... .. Yes..  Rudy..he gave me this. It's fantastic " Shivaay replied and annika understood this was all her little devars mischief. 
" Give me the bottle" Shivaay asked but annika refused.
" you won't drink this anymore, just go and sleep " annika said, or literally scolded shivaay due to which shivaay started to snatch the bottle from annika.
In the push and pull of the bottle, the alcohol fell on shivaay's shirt and his whole shirt became wet.
" what did you do" Shivaay complained like a child.
" what did I do " annika said while biting her lips to control the laughter.

"Now I will have to change my shirt" Shivaay said with a cute pout on his face. Annika saw that pout and just wished to kiss him.  It was hard to control for her and her pregnancy hormones were just adding to it. Yes, annika was 3 months pregnant.  Somehow annika controlled herself and smiled seeing her stupid husband.

Shivaay sat on the chair and was trying to open the buttons of his shirt but he couldn't do it. Annika saw this, came near him and started to unbutton his shirt.  Shivaay immediately got up, putting his hand around his chest and shouted
" Yeh kya kar rahi ho tum Annika"
" what shivaay?"
" I know there is something between us, but that doesn't mean you will come so close to me before marriage. Chhi annika, you are a cheapri "

" he doesn't remember we are married?!!! I won't leave this Rudra.  First let me handle this baby , then I will take his class" annika thought.

Annika was lost in her thoughts when she saw shivaay leaving the room. She immediately rushed,  pulled shivaay back and closes the door. She pinned him to the door.
" you won't go outside. You will do whatever I say or else the consequences won't be good"
" ok" Shivaay said being scared by her move.
" good.  Now sit down on the chair and let me change your shirt! "
Shivaay followed whatever annika said and she smiled. She brought another shirt from the cupboard and started changing his shirt.

" Annika, can I ask you something " Shivaay questioned like a child.
" yes shivaay,ask"
" will you marry me?" Shivaay said with fear of rejection in his eyes.
" Shivaay I am already married I mean we..."
Before she could complete the sentence shivaay started his crying session.
" how can I not see. You have already wore a mangalsutra. I became so late. How could I do this? You are married to someone else. What will I do now.. "
" shhhh shivaay, listen to me"
" what should I listen? I wanted to marry you. But I couldn't tell you. Is your husband good? He must be better than me"
Annika couldn't tolerate this anymore, she got up and brought a tape while shivaay was still speaking non stop.
" Om told me that I should reveal...." before he could complete annika put a tape over his mouth.

" Now listen to me!yes,  I am married and my husband is the best husband in the world."
Shivaay made a sad expression.
" would you like to know who is my husband? " annika questioned to which shivaay nodded.
" You, you are my husband. We are married shivaay for 3 years now. You are my husband and I am your wife, do you get it Mr.oberoi?"
ANNIKA ordered to which shivaay nodded.
" so now no more crying ok! I will remove the tape "
Annika softly removed the tape from his mouth after which shivaay pouted again. This time she couldn't control so she placed a kiss on his pout.

Shivaay's eyes widened and he felt shocked.
" Now you believe right we are married. "
Shivaay nodded.

Shivaay made wierd faces as he felt pukish.  Annika understood it and took him to the washroom. She patted his back while  he vommited.

After he got up, she washed his face and held him as he felt dizzy. She took him to the bed and laid him down lovingly. She got up and moved to the other side of the bed to sleep next to him.
" we sleep together? " Shivaay questioned
Annika let out a laugh and said
" ofcourse shivaay. We are married so it's obvious we would sleep together "

Annika laid down and saw that shivaay had already slept. She put his face on her hands while he snuggled more into her. She smiled seeing this.

She put her other hand on her stomach and said
" My little baby, I already have a baby before you whom I have to take care of. But I know he will be the best father in the world "
She planted a kiss on his forehead and slept.

Next Morning

" you made shivaay drink alcohol!!! Why??" annika questioned Rudra with both her hands placed on either side of her waist.
" you enjoyed right bhabhi.  He must be all romantic.  "
" why did you do this Rudra? "
" for you bhabhi! You both had a fight day before yesterday and I guessed it must be cause Bhaiyya is not giving time to you and baby and lost in work always.   I mixed alcohol and gave him telling that's it's a energy drink so that he spends some personal time with you" Rudra said with a naughty smirk.
" yes I was angry on him, not cause he doesn't give time to us. But because while taking care of me and baby, he forgot to take his medicines.  That's why I was very angry.  Now see I will tell your Bhaiyya what you did"
" no no bhabhi please don't do it. You know my intentions were good" Rudra said with a pout and annika ruffled his hair.
" ok devar ji, I won't tell him. Promise me you won't do such mischief again"
" promise"

Shivaay woke up and felt pain in his head.  He held his head and tried to remember what had happened just when annika entered
She came inside and sat besides him
" how are you feeling now shivaay? Drink this lemonade and you will feel fine"
She made him drink the lemonade after which shivaay questioned
" what had happened yesterday annika?"
" you accidently had alcohol shivaay" annika replied
" o my god how did that happen?"
" don't think about that much "
" did I trouble you? See the situation. It's competely opposite. I have to take care of you but instead you had to take care of me"
" Shivaay, you take care of our baby while I take care of my baby. Hisaab barabar" annika said with a smile and put her head on his shoulder while both felt content in each others embrace.

Guys this is a completely random idea and Os. Hope you like it
Especially for arshi-suchi
Do give your feedback