Anniversary gift (part 6)

" Annika we are your blood relatives, we would always say things which are for your own benefit! This man doesn't love you and I can prove it" chacha exclaimed giving another try to instigate annika.

Questions were being raised on his love. He had never loved anyone so deeply as much as he loved annika, he gave everything he could. But a thought striked his mind, was that enough? May be she deserved more than that,more than what he was ever capable of giving!

" First you were questioning my shivaay's character and now you are questioning his love! I will not tolerate this, I don't want to hear a word more" annika screamed this time.
" beta, if you trust him and his love so much just answer my simple question. He owns a whole business empire right, so has he even put a small part of it in your name?" chachi asked smartly.
" No" annika replied and before she could continue chachi screamed " bas, so my point is proved , he doesn't love or trust you, if he did he would care about your security "

Now annika had a burning fire inside, such that everyone around her would burn in it. Shivaay noticed the change in her expressions. She was done with all The accusations on her shivaay and the final limit was crossed now. Before she could do anything, shivaay pulled her towards their room leaving questioning chacha chachi behind.

"why did you bring me inside, today I am going to end this chapter of chacha chachi!"  Annika screamed wriggling in shivaay's hold.
" what are you saying annika,  they are our elders,  your chacha chachi!  we can't disrespect them. " Shivaay tried to make her understand calmly, softly putting his hand on her head while hiding the pain n guilt in his heart. 
" And they can disrespect you and talk whatever they want! " Annika screamed back.
" but whatever they said was right annika, I married you forcefully.  If that didn't happen,  your life would have been different. " saying this shivaay started to leave but annika pulled him back and pinned him against the wall.
" our talk is not over yet.  What were you saying,  speak ahead" Annika said with red angry eyes as how could shivaay even think in this manner after coming so ahead and him being everything to her.
" Annika I know I should have left, I should still leave you but I didn't have the strength earlier and now..." Shivaay couldn't complete as guilt overpowered and he started looking down.

Annika wanted to scream at him, hold his collar and even slap him to put some brain into his empty skull. He is talking about leaving her,  who gave him the right to snatch her happiness from her!

But she didn't as she looked at him, her expressions changed from anger to love.  She saw unshed tears in his eyes, she knew the pain behind his calm voice! She knew he would wear a mask of being strong but would actually break inside at the thought of leaving her. But the guilt would over shadow his rational thinking and even his love. 
She left him and let him go as she knew he needed to be alone more than anything right now, being in front of her would just increase his guilt. So without any further exchange of words, shivaay left from their room.

" we were wrong, annika loves shivaay with all her heart and on that there is no property on her name! "chachi said angrily.
" we were so happy knowing that Annika is married to shivaay Singh oberoi as we could get some part in the property and lead an amazing life ahead. We were the ones who left gauri and annika on the temple steps fearing defamation and now we came back to then just for money..  But seems we wont get it!" chacha said gritting his teeth.
" our whole plan failed, we wont even get a small part of shivaay Singh oberoi's huge property when we were here just for money and not for annika or gauri" chachi said which was heard by someone.
That person entered the room while chacha chachi got shocked and scared seeing shivaay in the room. They were searching words to present an explanation just when shivaay made both of them sit on the bed while he himself sat down. Both of them got surprised my his move.

" I heard that you both are here just for property and not cause of love for annika and gauri. But I want to make a request,  please don't let annika come to know about this.  She has always wished for a family. And chacha,  she sees her father In you. She has always craved for love, she appears strong outside but my khidkitod annika is a glass doll who deserves all the love. So please give her love.  Whatever amount of money you want I will give you, and it's your right too! You are annikas chacha chachi that means you are like parents to me. "
Chacha chachi were shocked seeing shivaay's love for annika and his respect for them even after they insulted him so much. Unknowingly both of them had tears in their eyes.

"  And about my property,  it's not actually mine, I am just a caretaker, majority of it is in annikas name I just take the decisions.  Annika doesn't know about it as I know she won't like it and I haven't announced it openly to protect annika from daily questions from media.  but everything is hers so please don't get worried about her" Shivaay said in a soft voice.

Shivaay started to leave but turned as he got reminded of something
" I am really sorry for annika's behaviour. Whatever you said was competely right, I don't deserve annika.  I know annika won't be able to accept it right now, but she will understand it slowly" Shivaay said with a smile and walked away.

Shivaay came back to his room and saw annika sleeping with a frown on her face.  He came towards her and caressed her hairs to which annika smiled In her sleep.

" Annika you deserve someone better than me. I married you forcefully and thus you are bound in this marriage.  I know right now you may feel your happiness is with me but that may be because you have always been with me, you are habituated to me. May be you mistook that habit as happiness. But if I stay away from you,  you will realise what actually happiness is,  how life will be without you being forcefully bonded with me. For me your happiness means everything, I don't have the strength to leave you but I will do it to see a smile on your face, to see you live freely and independently, the independence which I had snatched " Shivaay talked to a sleeping annika with tears in his eyes and walked away after planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

Precap: " I am leaving for Germany in 2-3 days as I have a project over there, it will be a long project which I have" Shivaay announced which shocked annika.

So guys, here is the update. Please give your feedback and criticism!
What do you think about shivaay's decision?
What do you think annika would do now, will she get to know about shivaay's plan?