New dance

I wake up in V's arms and get up before Tae starts rolling onto his back and groaning in a broken voice. I open my suitcase and pick an outfit before walking to the door but suddenly hearing "You can change here, if you want."

I turn to V and tell him "What are you talking about? I'm not undressing in front of you" He smirks as he sits up "Relax, I've seen you naked before" and clears his throat as I answer "Yeah, and I don't want that to happen again."

I hesitate to open the door and walk back to the bed as I say "Fine, I'll change in here but you're not watching me. Turn around" He rolls his eyes and looks away before I take off my soft jacket. As I'm about to take off my top I turn to the wall on my right and see the 2m sized mirror with V reflecting on it, staring at me.

I roll my eyes and turn to him sitting on the bed before walking up to him and covering his head with the duvets, making him groan. I get back to undressing as he gives up and falls back on the mattress, he mumbles loudly "That's not fair!" and I giggle before changing into my outfit.

I pull the covers off of Tae and he sees me before his eyes widen, I giggle to his never ending stare and say as I walk away "Good thing I'm going to the gym, that way you won't be able to stare at me all day

I pull the covers off of Tae and he sees me before his eyes widen, I giggle to his never ending stare and say as I walk away "Good thing I'm going to the gym, that way you won't be able to stare at me all day."

He asks me as I walk to the door "You're gonna work out during mid-day?!" and I nod before telling him as I open the door and glance at him "Our dance teachers sent me a choreography for my song Eternal Dream, I need to practice it."

I walk out of the room as I put my phone in my pocket and go down the stairs to see the time on the wall: 10:53. It's not that early to be working out, but I need tea first. I walk to the kitchen and find Suga in it already, making tea.

He sees me and smiles before I smile back and ask "Can I have some of that?", pointing to the cup of tea he made. He nods and unexpectedly gives me the mug before I smile and say as I pick up the drink "I didn't mean for you to give me your cup of tea, I meant to ask you to make me one."

He smiles and shrugs before saying "I don't mind" I smile at him and kiss his cheek before thanking him and walking away with the mug in my hands. The last glance I get of him is him standing there, shocked by my action and holding the cheek I kissed. His face is red with shyness and he watches me leave before I walk out the door.

I walk up to the gym and unlock the door before turning on the lights and setting up my phone on the table.

During the day

Jimin's POV:

I walk up to the gym's front door and see through it Jennifer practicing a contemporary dance, making my eyes soften to her smooth moves. I snap out of it and enter the gym before she sees me and stops dancing, I tell her as I walk up to the punching bag "I'm just gonna work out, I won't bother you."

She nods and continues practicing while staring at the lady dancing the choreography on the phone while I get to the punching bag and put down my towel and bottle of water before rolling up my hands with bandages to protect them from getting injured while hitting the punching bag.

As I start punching I close my eyes to concentrate but I hear in the background Jennifer's Eternal dream song, making my eyes open. I look over at Jennifer dancing and see that she's struggling with memorizing the dance moves, trying to move a certain way but failing.

It makes me sad but confused at the same time, our choreographies are twice as hard and she had no problem with learning them. I stop punching and rip off the bandages wrapped tight around my palms and wrists before watching Jennifer dance.

She messes up a move and sighs before giving up and getting up to grab her water bottle on the table. I feel sad for her because it's very frustrating to not be able to do something you want to do, it's happened to me and it's the worst feeling when learning dance moves.

I sigh and as the drinks out of her water bottle I walk up to her phone and grab it before playing the video. For a professional contemporary dancer like me, it's pretty difficult to perform these kinds of dances if you don't have the abilities yet. And I know Jennifer can't do 1/4 moves of this choreography, it's amazing she's not asking the dance teachers to change the dance into an easier one.

I guess she just wants to do it, wether the difficulty. I hear from next to me "Why are you looking through my phone?" and look at my right to see Jennifer staring at me, making me gulp. I give her back the phone and say "I wanna help you learn this" before she smirks and asks "How can you help me dance this?"

I shrug and say as I walk to the center of the dance floor "I don't know, but I'm gonna try and show you how to do it. Even if I'm not a dance teacher" She smiles and nods before walking up to me and giving me the phone for me to analyze the first moves of the choreo.

V's POV:

As I walk up to the gym door to go work out I see movement inside, intriguing me. I look through the glass of the door and see Jimin helping Jennifer to dance, more like teaching. I'm guessing he's teaching her contemporary dance, and Jennifer told us that she has a new dance for one of her songs so Jimin might be helping her learn the moves.

I don't wanna interrupt them so I walk back to the house and I'm gonna try to do something during my two hours of working-out time.