Chapter 30

😌 Amara p

😌 Amara p.o.v 😌
Friday, July 24th, 2020
9:24 AM

"Okay. So, it's 9:24 and my doctor appointment is at 10. I just got finished getting ready so I'm bout to leave out."I said recording a vlog.

"That shit irritating."Kentrell mumbled as he stood behind.

"He's mad because since the rona is still going on, he's not allowed to come with me."I said to the camera.

"And that shit dumb."He said to me.

"It's because they trying not to have a lot of people there. It's to protect the patients and the doctors."I said to him.

"Ion give a fuck about that shit. I haven't been outside so I don't got that shit."He said to me.

"I know but ima facetime you."I said kissing his cheek.

"Aight."He said hugging me.

I gave Kind a kiss and then we to the door. I grabbed my keys, put my mask, and then left out. I got in my car and set my camera up. Then I pulled out the parking lot.

"Ok, so I'm in the car right now. This is going to be like a vlog and prank in one. Because Kentrell wanna prank me a couple months ago and I never got him back. So yeah, keep watching."

I put up to my doctors office and got out. I went inside and checked in. Then after a while I was called back. I FaceTimed Kentrell. It was just a normal ultrasound check up appointment.

"I'm out of my appointment. So let's get into this prank. Since he wanna do a texting another girl prank. Ima do I want to be in a open relationship prank. So ima be back with I get home."

I stopped the recording and went home. I took a shower and changed into something more comfortable. Kentrell and Kind was in the living room watching tv. I went in the kitchen and set the camera up. Then I grabbed some cookie dough out the fridge.

"Kind!"I called her.

"Yes mommy!"She came running in the kitchen.

"You wanna make me cookies with me?"I asked her.

"Yes!"She said jumping up and down.

I picked her up and put her on the counter. Then I grabbed the baking sheet pan out the cabinet. We started shaping the cookie dough.

"Y'all ain't ask me if I wanted to help."Kentrell said to us.

"I ain't think you would want to but you can."I said to him.