Chapter 20 Jet

🤍 Amara p

🤍 Amara p.o.v 🤍
Monday, February 17, 2020
10:43 AM

"I hate morning flights."I grumbled as we got on Chris private jet.

"Go to sleep then."Dad said as he sat down.

"We shoulda left last night."I said flopping down next to him.

"Take Kind and Royalty and go in the back. Ion wanna hear yo complaining the whole ride."He said to me.

"Ugh, you ugly."I said getting up.

The 3 of us went in the back and I helped them get in the bed. I took my backpack off and sat it on the floor. Then I climbed in bed and I put the cover over all of us. It didn't take us long to fall asleep.

• END OF PLANE RIDE ~ 4:14 PM •
• LOCATION: NEW YORK •

"Look at my view though."I said recording out my hotel window.

"I'll be back in a hour."Dad said as I posted my video.

"Alright bye."I said to him before he left.

"We just gon sit here all day?"Royalty asked me.

"I don't know what he got planned so we might as well stay here til he get back."I said shrugging.

"Ion wanna stay here."Kind said pouting.

"Y'all wanna go get some candy?"I asked them.

"Yes!"They both yelled excitedly.

"Bet, let's go."I said grabbing my stuff.

I grabbed both of their hands and left out he hotel suite. We walked down the hall to the elevator. We got on and I pressed the 1st floor. I quickly texted our driver and told him to meet us out front. Once we got off the elevator, we left out and got in the backseat of the car.

"Where we getting candy from?"Royalty asked me.

"Somebody told me about this place called Dylan's Candy Bar."I answered.

"That's where going?"The driver asked.

"Yep."I said to him.

"Alright."He said pulling off.

I made sure they was strapped in. I unlocked my phone and went to Instagram. I decided to go live because I ain't been in a while. Then I hooked my second phone to the Bluetooth and turned some music on.