Chapter 29

😈 Kentrell p

😈 Kentrell p.o.v 😈
Monday, April 27, 2020
4:13 PM

"I'm bored as fuck and we stuck in the house because this dumbass virus. We supposed to be doing a story time or some shit like that but that shit dumb. But ima prank her acting like I'm not interested in her no more, ima be saying dumb shit to piss her off, and I gotta nother girl."I said recording myself.

"Daddy, mommy said come here."Kind said to me.

"Where she at?"I asked her.

"In the room."She said before running out.

"Aight, let's do this shit."I said smirking.

I stopped the video. Then I left out the kitchen and went to the room. Amara had the camera set up already. She was sitting on the bed on her phone. I went and sat next to her.

"You ready?"She asked looking up at me.

"Yeah, come on."I told her.

"Ok."She said getting up to turn the camera on.

"Start it."I said as she sat back down.

"Welcome back Mara Gang. I'm back with another video. If you new to my channel, I'm Amara and this is my boyfriend Kentrell."She said doing her intro.

"Wassup."I said.

"Make sure you like, comment, and subscribe. And let's get straight into the video."She said.

"What's this about again?"I asked her.

"It's a q&a, we answering questions that they asked us."She told me.

"Oh, aight. What's the first question?"I asked her.

"How does it feel to be a young parent?"She asked reading the question off her phone.

"The same as any other parent."I said.

"Really."She said straight facing me.

"I'm playing. I feel like it's better than being older with little kids. It's easy and it's fun."I said answering.

"Yeah, I feel like I got more time now then I would in a couple years or more."She said agreeing. "Next question is how do you know you in love?"

"You go first."I told her.

"Um, I don't know. It's a feeling. Honestly you just know when you know. The feeling is nothing like your past relationships, it's kinda unexplainable."She said.