Chapter 28 Back & Forth

Amara p

Amara p.o.v 🥰
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
2:52 PM

"I think my tour gon get postponed."Kentrell said looking up from his phone.

"Good."I said as I texted Princess.

"Good? That's how I make my money."He said making a face.

"You make money by doing nothing and you could easily drop a song or something."I said to him.

"But I wanted to go on tour."He groaned.

"With all this shit going on with the coronavirus, you can't. Plus, I want you to be here for this pregnancy."I told him.

"Fuck that virus!"He said angrily before leaving out the room.

"Ok, just ignore the second part."I mumbled.

"I didn't ignore you. I was gon be here for you regardless."He said from the kitchen.

I got up and left out the living room. I went in the kitchen and hopped on the counter. He came over to me and stood in between my legs.

"How if you was gon be on tour?"I asked him.

"You was gon come on tour with me."He said rubbing my belly.

"Yeah, no. That's not for me."I said to him.

"You ain't never even been on tour before so how would you know."He said to me.

"Actually, I been on tour with my dad before."I told him.

"How the fuck you gon on tour and he was hiding you at the same time?"He asked making me laugh. 

"Shit, I was young as hell, I honestly don't even remember for real. But at the same time, back then people wasn't always in people business 24/7 like they is now."I said to him.

"Yeah, I guess so. But maybe you'll have fun on this tour."He said holding my hand.

"Boy, the tour is postponed. Just let it go at this point. Maybe you'll have at the end of this year."I said to him.

"Ion know why I even try being nice to you."He said letting my hand go.

"Shut up crybaby."I said pulling him into a hug.

"I love you."He said tryna talk like a baby.

"I love you too."I said smiling.